Chapter 11

-edited-

"Yes I hate you, you left me,
But I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day.
Honestly I miss you, but I’ll erase you,
'Cause it hurts less than to blame you."
-BTS

Lisa's POV

"Where are we really off to?" Jennie asked and stretched her arms. "Are we going to get a taxi or not?" Jhope asked, clearly running out of patience.

We've been standing here for about 16 minutes waiting for Namjoon and Jungkook who's calling their managers to fetch us up. It's quite risky to stay here and stand when there are a lot of people passing by us.

Good thing we wore masks and shades so we're pretty disguised well. Still, we need to leave this place as soon as possible. There will be someone who'll notice us any minute from now.

I felt Trevor tug my dress so I looked at him, "Mom, can I eat something? I'm so hungry." he asserted. "I'm sorry Trev, but we can't go anywhere right now. We might get seen by sasaengs." I apologized.

"But Mom.." he pleaded. "Here." Someone handed Trevor a shawarma. I looked at him, he was about to walk back to Jimin but I stopped him, "Thanks, Tae." I thanked. He again, just nodded in response and made his way to Jimin's direction.

"Mom, why is he being too kind to me?" Trevor asked, munching on the shawarma.

"O-oh, Mom don't know too. Maybe he just wants to be friends with you." I replied and took my phone from my pocket when I felt it buzz. A text from Mom?

'Lisa, how are you? Me and your dad's been doing fine this days. Is Trevor attending his classes well? Did you find a job already? Don't forget to eat well, okay? I love you, honey.' -Mom.

I smiled and replied to her message. I wish they're doing perfectly fine in that city. They're old and should live peacefully somewhere with no cars and smokes. But what can I do, I don't have the money to send them to a place like that.

Suddenly, Namjoon and Jungkook ran to us with goofy grins on their faces. "Stop frowning guys, they're here." Jungkook said and carried his luggage. I should be the one to take care of my bags but Jhope still insist on carrying them with Taehyung.

Suddenly, a black van pulled up infront of us. The door opened so we quickly went in and sat at our chairs. I took Trevor and told him to sit on my lap.

"Where are we staying at?" Jisoo asked. Jennie glanced at her phone and answered, "A hotel near Koh Samui. We'll go to an airport and fly to Surat Thani, then we'll take another plane ride from Surat Thani to Donsak Pier, after that we'll book a ferry to Koh Samui." she replied.

"We're riding a plane again? But I'm still jet-lagged." Yoongi groaned. "If we don't ride a plane, that'll add another three hours 'till we get to Koh Samui." Jennie held his hand.

"Then how long does our plane ride last?" Namjoon asked. "Precisely four hours and fourty minutes." I replied. "4 hours and fourty minutes?! Dang, can we just stay in a hotel here and enjoy the city instead?" Jungkook whimpered and sighed.

"Nope! Never in my precious life will I stay here and enjoy a city. I've had enough of these cities, I need to go to a paradise atleast for once." Jin argued and fanned himself. "Bish, you look like a gay alpaca." Jisoo face-palmed, which caused another argument between them.