Chapter 10

-edited-

"Don't kiss me right now
Don't tell me that you need me
Don't show up at my house
All caught up in your feelings
Don't run me round and round
Don't build me up just to let me down."
-LAUV & LANY

LISA'S POV

I sat beside Taehyung awkwardly. I have no choice, all the seats were occupied except for the seat beside him. Trevor chose to sit with Jimin and Chaeyoung instead of sitting with me. I can't believe he's actually my son.

The ride was kinda not so quiet. Jhope was singing to the song, "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" along with Namjoon. Wow, their voices can actually break all the windows in this van.

"Put your lips next to mine dear~" Jhope sang. "Hyung, you don't have a girlfriend remember?" Jungkook chuckled. Jhope glared at him, "I know, I know. Bish, you don't even have a girlfriend too." Jhope responded back and started singing again, earning a hysterical laugh from Jin and Jimin.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips, when I saw Jungkook smacking the poor Jhope. I accidentally glanced at Taehyung who was leaning his head on the window with his eyes closed. He's wearing AirPods, probably listening to some music right now.

I scrutinized his face, a lot actually changed. His face got even more paler and looked porcelain than it was before. His lips were even more pink and plump than what it was when we were in highschool. His nose was just the same, tall and pointy.

The length of his eyelashes makes me pity mine, it was curled perfectly, not to mention it's really long. In short, his face is just perfect the way it is. Tae's natural beauty is just too much, I'm sure there's a lot of girls that is after him right now.

Suddenly, his eyes opened and diverted to my direction. I flinched and shifted my gaze back to the window beside me.

What the hell are you doing, Lisa? Are you out of your sanity?!

"Hey Lisa, I caught you staring at Taehyung's face a while ago." I heard Jin stated in a teasing tone. A flush crept on my face so I hung my head low, hoping they didn't see how red my face went. "Really?" Chaeyoung asked in an amused tone. Seriously, Chaeng? Sometimes I doubt if she's really my friend or not.

"Guys, stop teasing them. Lisa might just be looking at the window." Suga defended with a playful smirk on his lips. Is he really defending me, or teasing me like the others? "Who knows." Jennie added and giggled. Ugh! They're teasing me again, when all I did was to stare at Taehyung--err, I mean the glass.

Come on, Lisa. Go make yourself an idiot.

After they finished "teasing me" everyone stayed silent. The only sound heard was from the radio, we still have about 20 minutes left until we arrive at the airport. The others were asleep, but I stayed awake.

I don't want to end up leaning on Taehyung's shoulder. That would be discomfiting, really discomfiting.

I grabbed my AirPods from my bag and connected it to my phone. I played Bolbbalgan4's 'Galaxy'. This song is a really memorable one. Me and Taehyung used to play this music when we're out together on a picnic by the meadows on a fair sunny day.

I miss those times. When we laugh just by looking at each other. All of those prankwars we've had before, and the sweet things he did to me. Somehow I regretted leaving him, but I know that I did the right thing. I love my soul sisters, as much as I love him.

I don't want to lose Tae in the first place, but I have no choice. It's either I let them suffer by themselves and watch them from afar not being able to do something or pick my happiness in lieu of them and live with guilt forever. I don't wanna be selfish so I picked my sisters of course. I don't wanna live a life without them.

But I also love Tae, I wanted to choose him so bad but I can't. So before I left Korea, I promised to myself that, that I'll come back to him. I don't want to lose him completely. That's why right now, I'm picking up all my courage to have him back.

-at the airport-

We arrived at the airport exactly 10 minutes before departure. I wore my mask and took the sleeping Trevor from Jimin's arms. He's quite heavy but I can manage. We all got off the van, when I was about to get my luggage from the back, Jhope stopped me and smiled.

"No, Lisa. Me and Taehyung will take care of this." he said. I looked at Taehyung who was holding Trevor's duffel bags. I nodded and thanked them before approaching Jimin and Chaeyoung.

"Is he asleep?" Jennie asked. "Yeah, he is. Hey unnie, won't we get noticed by their fans? What if they see us with them?" I bombarded Jennie with questions. She was clutching on Suga's arms, and they were walking beside me.

"No, Lisa. Calm down, we'll use a private plane. Nobody will see us because this airport closed for us." she replied and smiled reassuringly. I nodded, so they rented this airport?

Rented? Seriously, what am I talking about?

I glanced at my shoulders and saw Taehyung with Jhope carrying those big duffel bags. How come they're not struggling with those? I almost died carrying those awhile ago.

When we entered the airplane, I immediately sat on the window seat and gently placed Trevor on my lap. "You'll be seatmates." Chaeng teased. She was seating infront of us with Jimin.

"I don't think so." I chuckled, nuzzling my face on Trevor's neck. "What do you mean? That seat beside yours is the only seat available." she remarked and giggled.

"What?!" I freaked out. It can't be!

I looked up to Taehyung who was placing my duffel bags and his luggage on the storage thingy (don't really know what the name is, lmao.)

Thereafter, he sat beside me and took off his mask. Okay, this is awkward. Why are we seatmates again?

I tried not to mind the tension between us and just played with Trevor's soft hair.

-an hour later-

I yawned and gazed at the window beside me. Trevor's still asleep in my arms, and my arms and legs felt numb from Trevor's weight. I don't think I can hold him that long anymore.

"You can give him to me if you can't hold him anymore." I heard Taehyung said. I turned my head to him to see if he was talking to me. Is he a mind reader or something?

"Well, kinda." I replied in a low tone.

"Alright, give him to me." he reached out his hands and took Trevor from my arms.

"Thanks." I grinned shyly and stretched my arms and legs. That's such a relief. "So, who is Trevor's father?" he asked. I choked on air and glanced at him. "T-that's too personal." I stammered, my chest tightening.

"Is it? Alright then. But tell your son who his father really is. He deserves to know." he muttered, staring at my son, our son. "I really want to. . .but right now is just not the perfect time." I uttered and gazed blankly on the window.

I've longed to say, you're his father.

But how can I when of all people, your mother is the person whose against our love for each other. We didn't do anything to her, but why is she so determined to break us apart? All I know is that, we only loved each other and that, for sure, is not a sin.

----
JUST SPILL THE TEA, DAMNIT! ( ̄へ ̄)