Chapter 24

My Worst Nightmare

LALISA MANOBAN

"Have faith Lisa. Never give up until you find him. Trust Taehyung and your friends for they're the only comfort you have with you there right now." A smile formed on my lips, as my eyes got watery from every word my Mom says.

"Thank you, Mom. Without you I'll never be able to comfort myself. It's hard to get it all out to my friends and Tae, even though I'm aware that they'll stay beside me and listen. It's just that, I feel like a burden to them, a heavy burden they have to carry. I feel like I've given them a lot of problems they shouldn't be having." I wiped the tears that fell on my cheek.

My Mom looked saddened and worried about me, "Honey. Please don't feel that way, we love you and I know they do too. Remember that, they are your friends and they will never think of you as a burden. Now stop crying there, it's bad for the baby."

I nodded and gave her a small smile, "I wish Trevor would go back, I miss him so much. I've never been away from him this long and it's so suffocating, I can't take it anymore. This might just bring me to a deep hole of depression." I hung my head low. I failed as a mother and a friend...

"Shh, Lisa. Those are just emotions, calm down okay? You know what, you have to meditate. Clear your thoughts and breathe slowly. Remember that he will come back and so is Yeji and Sky. Have faith alright?" My Mom's words seemed to calm me down as I started to control my emotions.

"I will, Mom. Thank you so much. I wish you and father a good life there, me and Trevor will come back soon." I grinned. "You'll come home?" she was astonished. "But Lisa, you are with your friends there. Don't leave them again." she added.

I sighed deeply, "It's hard to stay here Mom, when all I could do was bring them problems. And I think Trevor will be more safe there."

She looked at me in disbelief as she sat there quietly for seconds. "No Lisa. You're not gonna come back here anymore unless it's a visit. Didn't you promise Tae that you'll never leave him again? And now you're here telling me you'll come home. That's selfish Lisa, it's a narcissistic decision." she said.

I was quiet, realizing she was right. It was selfish, especially that I'd promise Taehyung I'll never leave him again no matter what happens. Afterall, he's the father of my kids.

"I...you're right, Mom. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking correctly nowadays. It's been a week since Trevor is gone and my heart is just really shattered. I don't know what might've happened to him. I am just..so worried." I sighed.

She gave me a smile, "Lisa, you're a grown up now. Remember that I'm not always by your side to give you advice. Learn to tell someone else what's bothering you. I love you, honey."

"Thank's Mom. I will, I promise." we said our goodbyes to each other before hanging up.

I sighed deeply and stood up from my chair. Maybe I need to keep on searching for Trevor. I won't give up till I find him.

I took my coat from my bed and went downstairs. I saw Jisoo and Jennie unnie reading books on the living room.

"Lisa? Where are you gonna going?" Jisoo eventually noticed me making my way to my door with a coat. "I'll go look for Trevor, unnie." I gave her a slight smile before opening the door.

"Wait, Lisa! Tae told us to keep you home 'cause he will look for Trevor with you later." I heard Jennie say.

"He will?" I asked. "Yeah, of course. You're both in this together so you have to stay with each other no matter what. While we will be here to be your backup. Don't worry, Liz." Jisoo grinned.

"Thanks unnie." I walked to them and took off my coat. All along I thought I was really lonely.

I've never noticed that they were here for me, that they'll always be by my side no matter what happens.

But now I see it, I see how much my friends love me. They love as much as I love them. And this kind of friendship will be a gift I will treasure for the rest of my life.

-------------
Nothing much really happened here but the next chapter would be filled with dramas and stuffs. Advance apologies for the next chapter, I know I really suck at making drama scenes since they're not really my thing, lmao.