Chapter 5

-edited-

(A/N: I apologize for not updating yesterday, something came so..yeah. Alright, enjoy this chapter!)

"Sometimes good things
fall apart so better
things can fall together." -unknown

Lisa's POV

*beep beep* I opened my eyes and shifted my gaze to my alarm clock. This shit is so annoying. Disturbing other people's sleep. I turned it off and turned the other way attempting to sleep again.

The door suddenly burst open and within seconds, Trevor is on top of me. "Mom! Wake up!" he yelled and jumped on the bed. Seriously? Why is he being hyper this early?

"Why? Mom still needs more sleep." I groggily replied and closed my eyes. "But Mom! You still have work, remember?" he exclaimed.

"What's the time?" I yawned, still keeping my eyes closed. "It's 10:30 in the morning. Aunties already left the house about two hours ago." he responded and jumped down the bed.

I automatically opened my eyes, "Oh shoot! I'm supposed to start teaching the boys choreography at 10:00 in the morning!" I groaned and ran to the bathroom.

God, I'm such a dummy.

It took me just two minutes to take a bath. I changed into my casual clothes and placed everything I need in my white cross-body bag. I ran downstairs and saw Trevor at the kitchen, who was about to finish his cereal.

"Trevor, when did you get dressed?" I asked and grabbed two toast from the plate infront of him.  "An hour ago." he answered and gulped down his milk.

“Sorry Trev, Mommy couldn't make breakfast for you.” I stood beside him and hugged him from the side. “It's okay momma, I was able to do it myself anyways. I'm a big boy now so it's fine if you don't make me breakfast anymore.” he smiled a smile resembling his father's 'box' kind of smile.

If I was someone else, I wouldn't be fooled if someone told me that Trevor is not Taehyung's son.

“Even if you're a big boy now, I'll still make you breakfast whenever I can 'cause you will always be Mama's little boy.” I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay, Mom.” he chuckled as we both cleaned our dishes. Well, not really cleaned. More like 'placed them in the sink' kind of clean. If you know what I mean.

“Let's go now, momma. You're already late for work.” he called as he took his backpack from the sofa.

“I know, honey. Let me just tie my hair.” I said and tied my hair in a quick ponytail without even bothering to brush it.

Golly, if I could just slow down time.

After going through the process of locking the house and making sure every single door is locked, we rushed to the car and I almost immediately started driving.

Before heading to BigHit, I made sure to drop by at Starbucks first. I'll get coffee atleast to wake myself up even more.

-BigHit Entertainment-

I rushed out of the car and ran inside the building. Jennie and the boys is probably waiting for me for more than an hour now. Which is why I sprinted to the elevator and pressed the floor to the dance practice room like my life depends on it.