"Well I have nothing to do right now soo I-"

"Can you stay ?" she mumbled.

"Yeah if you need me to stay, i'll stay." Taison sat down beside her as she started venting.

"I just feel like- is it something wrong with me ? Am I the reason why niggas fuck me over ?" Her voice cracked.

"YES !!" Xay yelled from a distance.

"LEAVE !!" Taison yelled back hearing a car start and exit the driveway.

"Don't listen to Xay, it's not your fault and it's nothing wrong with you. Niggas like him don't deserve badass down to ride people like you."  He wiped her tears.

"Thank you." She held her head down.

"Hold ya fucking head up. That's a pussy ass bitch move and you not a pussy ass bitch." He held her head up and looked in her eyes.

There was silence for about 12 seconds before they each leaned in and pressed their lips together.

Sharing a passionate kiss, Ashante opened her mouth a little allowing Taison to add tongue.

Tasting the watermelon flavored gum he had just recently chewed, she lowly moaned into the kiss.

Taison then began to kiss on her neck leaving passion marks as he traveled down her body slowly removing her shirt.

He went back up and started kissing her lips as he laid her down on the sofa.

He kissed from her neck, to her stomach then pulled her pants off.

He saw her try to remove her panties so he eyed her and said "I got this." and then used his teeth to remove them.

Ashante jumped a little as she felt his warm tongue take one lick of her before going in.

He started moving his tongue in a slow circular motion making her let out one loud moan as she closed her eyes.

He then started to flick his tongue up and down and left and right at a rapid pace making her go crazy and try to move away.

"Stop fucking moving." He mumbled against her. The vibrations from his voice made her go even crazier as she arched away from him.

He used one hand to keep her still and he inserted two finger into her with the other.

"Fuckkkk." She led out a long, loud moan feeling him pump his fingers in and out of her as his tongue still moved at a rapid pace.

Her walls clenched around his fingers as she felt her orgasm approach.

"Hold it." Taison said before she even got the chance to tell him.

"I- I can'ttttt." She shook uncontrollably as she felt her orgasm approaching any second.

"Let me taste you." Taison said pumping his fingers in and out of her as her puthy cat made noises.

"Shittttt." She shook as she came and he licked it all up still pumping his fingers in and out of her quickly.

He noticed her uncontrollably shaking but that didn't stop him.

"Fu-fuck..wait !!" She yelled as her walls clenched around his fingers yet again.

"Open your eyes." He said smirking because he knew what was about to happen.

"Uhh !!" She squealed out as her walls clenched repeatedly around his fingers before a clear substance came out of her.