Lilith holds back her giggle at her husband's gesture. It was quite a welcoming sight to see Lucifer bearing bruises from Belial's fists for a while. Belial still got her fighting spirit even after she left their home. The succubus was relieved to see her daughter is also doing well. She knew she can depend on Belial to protect her daughter. Speaking of her sister in law, Belial made an appearance.

Lucifer's eyes glows at Belial with a wide grin on his face. "Belial, wonderful to see you once again." He spoke up. Belial returns the grin as the air between them is radiates power. "It is great to meet with you again brother." She held up her right hand to him. Lucifer grasp her left hand with a tight grip as their faces still has a grin. Charlie looks at them to see energy forming around their bodies. The look of fear could be seen on the princess face. 

She jumps when feeling a gentle hand on her right shoulder. Charlie looks up to see her mother's calm smile. "Don't be scared, nothing bad happens my little spawn." She reassures her daughter. 

"But-" 

"I want a rematch, sister....

"That's fine with me. Just get ready to bring your A-game unlike your poor last attempt."

"You're on.

What happen between them? 

They...are acting like once siblings again...

The air of rivalry disappears as they part ways - back to their normal selves. "Welcome to the hotel, Lord Lucifer and Lady Lilith!" Alastor's voice interrupts them. Belial felt Alastor's arm brush hers, telling her that he is standing at her right side. Lucifer looks at the radio demon with a polite grin. Despite his grin, there is tension on his face to see the radio demon close to his sister's side. Lilith's eyes fill with wonder at the sight of Alastor standing beside Belial. His eyes held some sort of affection towards Belial when he glance at her for a moment. Her black lips curl up. This is the first time she saw Belial close to someone else outside of her family. 

"I do hope that you will have an entertaining time at this party." Alastor spoke up. Lucifer chuckles under his breath. "I do hope so." The king of hell replies. Belial could feel some sort of tension between Alastor and Lucifer. To break away from the uncomfortable tension, Charlie suggests that they can have a drink and enjoy the party. 

"Sounds wonderful-

Alastor and Lucifer stops as they spoke the same words. Lilith hid her smile behind her black gloved hand. "Cool beans." Charlie chuckles nervously left from the group to help her girlfriend with the party. The two couples move to a table close to the wall and the large crowd. This gives them privacy as no demon would dare to get close to the powerful group. Thanks to Mimzy's singing and music, it masks any conversation they had. Alastor takes a seat besides Belial's left which made Lucifer's eyes narrow at the sight.

Who is this lowly demon sitting close to his sister?  

Alastor's eyes connect with Lucifer who sits across from him. The radio demon summons their own glass of vintage wine with a snap of his finger. Lucifer tighten his grip on the glass at the sight of Alastor by his sister's side. 

This made the both of them look like a 'couple'. 

How little did Lucifer know. 

The blind woman pay no mind to Alastor sitting beside her which made Lucifer spoke up. "Both of you seem close." His blunt words made Belial tense up in her seat. "I do have to agree. Is there you want to tell us, Bel?" Lilith had to ask - adding her nickname for her sister in law for good measure. Alastor decides to take answer for Belial. 

"Of course, we got along well since our little exchanges in the past! This includes both of us working together in this hotel." 

Belial silently thanks for Alastor's choice of words. "Is that so?" Lucifer simply asks. Belial agrees with Alastor, "No need to get all serious, brother." This made Lucifer let out a short scoff. Just he is ready to pry the truth from Belial, one brave soul approach the table. "I'm sorry for the interruption. M-Mistress Belial...I need...your help. Mr. Alastor, Miss Mimzy wants to see you." Jasper stutters out. All eyes are on the small demon which made him still as a statue. 

"Looks like I am needed." Belial announces as she leaves her seat to walk towards the freezing Jasper. "Such a shame, but I am needed also." Alastor left his seat then bows his head to the royal couple. "Excuse us and enjoy the party." He said. 

Patting the top of Jasper's right shoulder brought him back to reality. Quickly, he guides Belial away from the table to the entrance of the ballroom. The both of them left the ballroom. Alastor leaves to see what ever Mimzy needs. The static around him crackles with a bit of irritation hidden behind his eyes. What does that flapper wants now? She has Vaggie or Charlie at her beck and call. 

If she wants to see him for an idiotic reason, he would just have to shot down any little hope she have left for him to 'return' her affection. 

After all, he is a loyal man to his darling Belial!

+++

A/N: 

Woo....what a tough chapter for me to make...but I hope you like it! 

I hope everything pays off at the end - so much for me to do for the future chapters to pay off the build up. 

Be patient for my little self...

Since some of you love a certain oc

 I have decide to make a fanfiction book of Lillian Williams in the future - I'm not sure yet when it will be released since I'm thinking of making the fanfiction to be short chapters / drabbles (...not certain yet). 

I'll tell you guys when the book comes out! 

-Bun Bun 

+++