Chapter 11: What is She Hiding

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

Ashley's POV
I woke up and you guessed right I was laying on Bakugo's chest. He was still asleep so I decided to wake him up with a kiss. I slowly and quietly got closer to his face and gave him a little kiss on his nose. He woke up and his cheeks were cherry red so I just laughed.

"Oi! What are you laughing at ya damn nerd!" He yelled with that cute angry face of his which made me laugh even harder

Then he pinned me to the bed which shocked me a little.

"I said what are you laughing at, dumbass?" He said quieter and he was barely an inch from my face.

"I-" I was interrupted by him kissing me.

"Hold on I'm-" he interrupted me again by kissing me.

"Bakugo we're going to be late." I said getting out of his grip to go get ready.

He wasn't very happy when I did that. I went to go get dressed and when I came out he started tickling me.

"Ahh!! Bakugo!! Hahaha!! Stop!!" I screamed at him.

"Then next time answer my question instead of running away!" He yelled then he stopped.

"Oh shoot I forgot to call Mary!" I went and grabbed my phone and called her.

She picked up "Hello?"

"Hey Mar!" I greeted.

"Oh Hi Ash." She said.

"How was it at Kageyama's?" I asked.

"It went good, he's so sweet and nice. He's always giving me reassurance." She answered.

There was something different in her voice, it didn't sound the same as she usually did when she was on the phone with me. I didn't think much of it.

"Awww he sounds so nice. I'll see you at school okay?" I said.

"Okay see you soon." She said.

I hung up and turned to Bakugo and smiled.

"You guys call each other every morning?" He asked.

"Yeah we want to make each other feel loved. It's also because we want to check on each other to make sure the other is okay." I answered.

"Oh so how is she with Kageyama?" He asked.

"She said that he's really nice and sweet to her. Giving her reassurance but when she was talking to me on the phone telling me about him she sounded different." I explained.

"What do you mean different?" He asked.

"Like her voice sounded scratchy and it can't be because she's tired because she wakes up pretty early for school. She's always worried about being late so the only other explanation is that she was crying." I explained.