Chapter 9: The Reason for His Sadness💦

A/N CW⚠️: Smut

Ashley's POV
I was noticing that Todoroki had been really sad lately. So, I wanted to ask him if there was anything wrong. I saw him so went up to him.

"Hey Todoroki can I talk to you for a moment?"  I asked.

"Yeah sure." He answered.

So we went somewhere a little more private.

"Are you okay? You've seemed very sad lately. Is it because of Mary?"  I asked.

He hesitated before he answered me I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Yeah, it is, I heard that she and that guy she went on a date with are a thing now." He said and I could tell he was holding back tears.

His voice cracked too like he was going to cry.

"You can cry Todoroki it's okay I'm here for you." I said trying to comfort him.

Then he bursted into tears and I hugged him. He was hugging me back really tightly I could tell how sad he was.

I felt really bad "Don't be sad Todoroki I have a feeling you still have a chance." I reassured him.

He then looked up at me "Really?"

"Yeah I have a weird feeling about Kageyama. The future is unpredictable." I said.

He then calmed down a little and I tried to give him the best advice I could. He calmed down and we went out to lunch. Then out of no where someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a different room. When I looked to see who it was I saw Bakugo.

"Bakugo! What the hell!" I yelled at him.

Then he pinned me against the wall.

"What the hell were you doing with that icy hot?! Why are you always with him?! Do you think he's better than me or something?!" He was yelling at me with my arms pinned to the wall.

I wanted to say something but I was so flustered and when I opened my mouth to tell him the truth nothing came out.

"Heh. I guess I'll just have to show you how much better I am." He said with a smirk.

💦Start of Smut💦
By now my face was a tomato, and then he kissed me. I wanted to tell him what I was doing but he didn't let me. He didn't even lick my bottom lip for entrance he just pulled my hair shocking me so his tongue entered my mouth. He started to kiss and lick my neck, making me moan slightly. He started kissing me everywhere then he made his way to my 🤭 and since I was wearing a skirt because it was part of my uniform. He had very easy access to me down there. He pulled down my underwear. He started to eat me out and I was moaning uncontrollably so I covered my mouth because I didn't want anyone to hear me. Then he started to finger me at the same time, my legs were shaking at this point. I had a tight grip on his hair and I could tell he liked it because I could feel his smirk. Then he shook his head against me making me go crazy for him.

"Bakugo I'm gonna c^m." I said between moans.

Then picked up the pace of his tongue and his fingers. I came all over his face and he stood up letting me watch him lick up all my cum off of his face.
💦End of Smut💦

"You liked that didn't you teddy bear." He said with a smirk. "Now what were you doing with that damn icy hot!" He demanded.

"I was just comforting him because he's sad that Mary is with someone else." I explained still breathing a little heavy from my high.

"Why didn't you tell me that before dumbass!" He yelled.

"You wouldn't let me tell you or rather I couldn't because you leave me speechless." I said. He just looked at me weird. "Yes that's the effect you have on me." I said kind of shy.