Chapter 20: Is She Pregnant?💦✨

A/N
CW⚠️: There is a little smut scene in this chapter but it's not very long.

Ashley's POV
Bakugo and I have been married for about 2 years now and it's our anniversary today. We do live together in an apartment but we're trying to save up money to buy a house. He remembered our anniversary last year and he got me a beautiful necklace. It had a heart on the silver chain and it was one of those necklaces when you look close into the heart part of it you can see a picture. It was a picture of us at our wedding. Bakugo was holding me up and kissing me in the picture. For him I remembered him always pointing out he likes designer clothes or expensive chains. So I got him a chain that I could tell he really wanted. He said he liked it and I was happy that he did but this year I didn't know what to get him. I was thinking of painting a picture of us but I'm not good with realistic drawing. I just decided to do it anyway though and hope for the best. I chose one of us that Mary got when he proposed to me. I did my best on it and it wasn't the best painting I've ever done but it definitely wasn't the worst. I waited for it to dry and then rapped it for him. I was in the kitchen and had the present hoping he would love it.

He came out of out of our bedroom and asked "Are you ready to exchange gifts?" With a smile.

I rubbed the back of my neck before responding.

"Yeah I am." I said.

I was nervous because he looked confident like he knew I would like it, while I'm over here not even sure if I did a good job on my painting.

We sat down on the couch and he said "Okay it's not rapped because I just finished it but here you go." Handing me a mix tape. "It has all the songs we like to dance to on it and it has the song we first danced to at our wedding." He said.

My heart was melting "Oh my god Bakugo." I said and my voice cracked a little.

Not the embarrassing voice crack, the "I'm about to cry" voice crack. He worked so hard on that for me and I have a painting of us behind my back.

"You're kind of making me feel like my gift is a bad one." I said looking away.

He cupped my cheek and turned my face to look at him.

"Babe, any gift from you that you made yourself is an amazing gift. No matter what it is, so don't bring yourself down for it." He said making me feel a little better.

"Okay here you go, open it." I said handing it to him.

He took it and opened it when he saw it, I saw him smile which relieved me a lot.

"Aww Babe, I love it. This will look great above our bed." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes of course, it's amazing. You know every painting I've ever seen you do is amazing. This is perfect, I love it. Now I really want to show you something." He said.

"O-Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk.

He got up and put the tape in the player we have and the first song that came on was the song we first made love to as a married couple on our honeymoon. That time it was so sweet and passionate, I hope the music is a sign that it'll be sweet and passionate.

(⚠️Start Smut⚠️)
Bakugo's POV
I put the tape into the tape player we have and I put on the song we first made love to on our honeymoon. It's called "Careless Whisper." I was hoping she would take it as a sign that tonight will be sweet and passionate.

I looked at her asking for permission if she's okay with this

I looked at her asking for permission if she's okay with this. She nodded, so I walked towards her and cupped her face, then connected her lips with mine. She put her hands around the back of my neck then ran them through my hair. I moved my hands to the back of her thighs signaling her to jump. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her down on the couch. I broke the kiss to take my shirt off, then reconnected our lips. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she let me in. I put my hands under her shirt and took it off. She was running her hands up and down my chest and abs. I took off her jeans and she started to undo my belt. Then I just took them off myself. I took off her bra and underwear. Then I took off mine, I kissed her neck and gave her a few hickeys. I kissed down her chest too then positioned myself to her entrance.

"You ready babe?" I asked.

She nodded then I slowly pushed it in. I'm sure it didn't hurt her because we've had sex many times before. I started moving slowly and we both moaned.

"Faster please." She said.

So I went faster and she moaned even more. Then I started to go with the rhythm of the song and after a few minutes we were both moaning with each other. I kissed her and it was a little sloppy as she was breathing heavy. I loved watching as she gripped the couch cushions and threw her head back. I gave her another hickey on her neck.

"Babe I'm gonna cum." She said.

"Me too." I said back squeezing her hands we both let out a loud moan when we finished.

The song ended and I collapsed on her chest.
(⚠️End Smut⚠️)

"*sigh* That was amazing." She said still out of breath.

"Yeah it was, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, I need to get up now though." She said.

I moved so she could get up and she went to the restroom. She also took a shower and I went in after her. I went in our bedroom and found her already sound asleep. I couldn't help but watch her for a little. She's so beautiful, then I got in bed cuddled with her. Then I soon fell asleep with her in my arms.

~Time Skip to 5 Days Later~

Ashley's POV
The last few days, since Bakugo and I had an amazing anniversary, have been great. I cook and clean and him being a great husband helps me every now and then. Today I woke up and felt sick, my stomach hurt like crazy. Bakugo had to leave early for patrol so he wasn't next to me. I got up and went to the restroom because I felt like I had to puke. I went in and started to puke in the toilet like crazy.

Then my phone rang, I answered it.

It was Mary "Hello?"

"Hi Ash how are you?" She asked in a good mood.

"Not so great." I answered.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked and I could tell she was worried.

"I just woke up and I puked like crazy." I answered.

"Omg are you okay? Is Bakugo there? Do you need me to come over?" She asked and all the questions made my head hurt more than it did.

"Okay calm down my head hurts. No Bakugo's not here, please come over. I don't like being alone when I'm sick like this." I said.

"Okay I'll be over soon and I think I know what's wrong." She said.

"What-" I tried to ask but she hung up.

I just rolled my eyes and puked in the toilet again. A few minutes later Mary arrived. She brought some snacks and medicine for me like the good friend she is.

"Hey Ash how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Not so great but I stopped puking which I hope is a good sign." I replied sitting on the couch.

She smiled and reached into her purse. She pulled out something rapped in tissue paper and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked confused.

"Just open it." She said sitting down next to me on the couch.

I opened it and it was a pregnancy test.

A/N
Yup I did that but it's not much of a cliffhanger because you guys already know what's going to happen. 😉