✨The End✨

Elizabeth (Aka The Author): Yes my lovelies that is the end I really hope you enjoyed my story. I do have others that I'm working on and if you want to see specific things in the future then let me know. I'd be glad to try my best to make them a reality.

Todoroki: Please be sure to follow the Author Mary to check out all of her other stories she is writing. I was glad to be a big part of this story. This was so much fun I hope I'll be in more stories in the future. That's up to the readers though if they want to see me again. I loved this story Baby.

Elizabeth: Awww thank you Shoto🥰

Ashley: I would also appreciate it if you followed me as well as_hleyy999AC I don't post but I would still appreciate it.

Elizabeth: Seriously Ash? That's it? 😑

Ashley: Oh and I absolutely loved being in this story thank you so much Mar for writing it. It's funny to think that this is just a story that we made up as a joke. Then Mary said that she wanted to write it in her notes. Then she would send me screenshots of it and I told her to post it. So she did and look at her now! 166 reads, it's probably more now.

Bakugo: Wait. Is that seriously how this story became a thing?

Elizabeth: Yeah actually, it was a joke at first but then I wrote it all out and posted it. I'm honestly really proud of myself.

Bakugo: WOW that's just.... wow. Anyways I actually liked being a part of this story. Thank you Elizabeth or Mar for writing it. I know that I'm in a story with her in the future but she's still working on that. Sorry for spoiling that for you. I hope to see you guys there.

Niko: Pwease fowo my Mama too!

Haru: She's our Mama Niko!

Elizabeth: Don't fight you two. I love you both, but why are you two here?

Todoroki: They wanted to be here and if they weren't here then that wouldn't make much sense.

Tatsuki: Fowo my Mama! Mine!

Ashley: Awe thanks Tatsuki you're too cute!

Elizabeth: Okay thank you guys so much for saying something in the end note. I love you all so much thank you for reading my story. I hope to see you in my other stories but if not. Thank you for your love and support throughout this one. I feel sad for having to say goodbye but that's the end of the story. I really loved writing it. Maybe if you want to see another version of these couples then I'd be glad but I'm not sure if it'll end up being much different. Oh and if you're wondering my name is Elizabeth Mary Kammer but I don't like my last name. So I use my middle name and I like it a little better than my first name. So basically for some of my stories in the future my name will be Mary Elizabeth. However I may change my name to something completely different than that to match my character. Again, Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I love you all and I'll see you in the next story! It hurts to say goodbye to this story but I have to!! *sniffle* The pain is real!

Ashley: Come on Mar don't cry.

Elizabeth: I can't just not cry!! *sniffle* I can't be here anymore!!

*Elizabeth runs away*

Ashley: Mary Wait!!

*Ashley runs after her*

*Bakugo and Todoroki holding their kids*

Bakugo: ...

Todoroki: Well that's the end bye! Love you all!

Bakugo: Yeah I guess...

-Much Love Elizabeth 💖💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺