Chapter 5: Her Back Story

Elizabeth's POV
I came out of the infirmary and couldn't find Ashley so I just decided to take this chance to talk to some of our classmates. I saw Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka, and Izuku Midorya and I really wanted to get to know them better. So I went up to their table.

"Hi! My name is Elizabeth, I believe yours is Midorya, Uraraka, and Iida. Right?" I said to them in my sweet cheerful voice.

"Oh h-hey, yeah my name is Midorya but you can go ahead and call me Izuku or Deku." Midorya said in a nervous voice which I thought was really cute.

I laughed. "Deku? That's such a cute name it's nice to meet you!" I said in a sweet voice.

"Hey I'm Uraraka. You're that girl that was talking to Bakugo and was being so nice while he was being rude." Uraraka said to me with a cute smile.

"I love to be nice to people. Even if they are being extremely rude I still can't help but be nice." I replied to her with a smile.

"I have questions for you Elizabeth. Would you mind?" Iida said with his hand on his chin.

"No of course not go ahead. Deku would you mind scooting over a bit so I can sit down?" I said with a sweet and nice tone.

"Oh sorry." He said still sounding a little shy.

"Oh no you're fine." I reassured him that he didn't do anything wrong.

I found it so cute when he's shy.

"Can I ask you why you have a blood bag?" Iida asked.

"Oh this? Yeah my only nutrition source is blood I can eat food but I don't have to. It's rare for me to crave any food. I can go at least a week without blood but it's better to have at least one blood bag every day so I can be as strong as I am." I answered.

"I see. How did you develop your quirk? Did you ever crave blood before you knew your quirk? Was there any signs?" Iida asked me.

"I wouldn't crave it but I wouldn't be craving any food at all. My parents would force me to eat something but I never really liked it. I would still eat it though. I also wouldn't like to be in the light I could be doing anything in my room and the next thing I know it's dark and I wouldn't mind." I answered him.

"What about now? Do you like being in the light now?" Deku asked.

"Oh no but we need a specific ring to be in the sun without burning." I answered showing it to them.

" I answered showing it to them

"Oh wow it's so pretty. What happens if you take that ring off?" Uraraka asked.

"We don't really know, my quirk is extremely rare. There is no proof of what happens and there hasn't been for years." I answered.

"How does your quirk work? What can you do?" Deku asked.

"Everyone with my quirk is different. The one trait that everyone with this quirk gets is always the more blood you drink, the stronger you are, but there are some people who can go in the sun and not burn without their ring on. There are some people who don't have speed like I do." I explained.