Summary of the Last Arc

Y/N and the gods make it to the Zerodimension. Upon arrival, Neptune is inside of Y/N's body. Y/N ask Noire for his hand. He then pulls Noire and he got inside of Y/N's body. Neptune then flies out of his body. Y/N did the same thing to Neptune and Noire flies out of Y/N's body. Neptune then finds out a way to get out of Y/N's body without the god's help. He got out of Y/N's body and monsters suddenly appear out of nowhere.

They pull out their weapons except for Y/N. He pulls out the things that Odyssey Heart gave him, a Progrise Key. He presses the button on the top left. The gods then fell share energy inside their body. They transform and fight off the monsters.

30 minutes later, they transform back to normal and was laying on the ground. They talk for a second until two girls show up. The girls are Uzume Tennoboshi and Nepgear from the Coredimension. Nepgear saw his brother and run toward him, hugging him.

Uzume asks Nepgear who are they and she said everyone names except for Y/N. Neptune explains to both of them who Y/N is until Dark Purple shows up.

Y/N press the button on the Progrise Key and everyone except for him transform and fight Dark Purple.

They almost defeated her until Arfoire shows up. Both of them blasted them forcing them to retreat.

Y/N and the CPUs make it to Uzume's base. Nepgear asks Y/N about the Progrise Key. He explains to Nepgear but doesn't know why it generates share energy. A flying fish with a human face named Umio fly toward them. The gods and Y/N was shocked by him. Y/N's stomach began to growl and all of them eat dinner later.

At night, Y/N was sitting down on a grass field. He hears footstep and turns around to sees Nepgear. She sits beside him and asks him about Hyperdimension. They talked about for half an hour before going to sleep.

The next day, Neptune want to explore Zerodimension which Uzume agree because he asked so many time.

They went to a colosseum to explore for a bit. On their way back to the base, Kurome inside of another dimension Y/N's shows up. The gods transform and fight him. Y/N give Neptune a hand and he got inside of another Y/N's body. In his mind, Neptune tries to call out for him but no one responded. He then gets forced out by Kurome.

Kurome explains that the Y/N she is controlling is dead, just an empty shell.

Before they can attack her again, Afoire shows up alongside Dark Purple. Uzume transforms and created a Sharing Field for them to fight against Dark Purple.

Uzume and Nepgear successfully defended it. Before it can disappear, Kurome absorbs its body turning her into Dark Orange. Arfoire then retreats for no reason.

The group manage to weaken her. Y/N then hear Odyssey Heart voice, saying give the Key to one of the gods. Y/N give to Neptune and he presses the button on the Key. He then fell a ton of share energy coming to his body. Neptune uses his female counterparts skills and defeated her.

A portal from the Coredimension then shows up. The group says goodbye to each other and go into the portal except for Uzume.

With Kurome gone, they don't have anything to worry about for the time being except for Y/N because he hasn't gone back to his dimension yet.

Histoire tells him not to worry because Odyssey Heart gives her the coordinate to his dimension.

A few days later, Y/N says goodbye to the gods and go back to his dimension. F/N asks where he was but Y/N says nothing.

The End

I know the latter half of this summery feel rush but I have no idea what to do to not make it feel rush. Thank you guys for reading this book. I have a lot of fun writing it. The rewrite version will be published next week or three days later. Hope you guys enjoy this book and I will see you in the next one.