Chapter 8: Eternal

3rd Person P.O.V

Neptune: Who are you?

Neptune ends the call and looks at IF with a serious face which she rarely does in her human form.

Arfoire: This is IF or should I say Fuma.

Arfoire walks to IF and stands beside her.

Arfoire: Fuma is from the same dimension as me and the other 4 gods which you three have.

Arfoire then points at Y/N, Rom and Ram. Rom and Ram transform into their HDD mode but they look different and they are using different weapon rather than their staff. Rom HDD mode looks just like Blanc HDD mode but male and he using an axe. Ram HDD mode looks just like Vert but male and he using a spear.

White Core: How the hell did you break free for the seal.

Arfoire: A fairy who was sitting on a dark purple book free me for the seal and she also give me this power.

Arfoire then transforms into the True Deity of Sin Arfoire.

Arfoire: Behold this is my new power.

Neptune(Male): Isn't that form shown in VII?

Y/N: It shows in MK 2 Nep and now is not the time to break the fourth wall.

Arfoire: Fuma show them what you got

IF snap her finger and a bunch of humanoids robot ninja appears

I have no idea how to describe the suit so here a picture

Black Core: You girls take care of the ninjas we will take care of Arfoire.

The three gods then fly up to the sky. Arfoire follows them.

Fuma(IF): Get them.

The ninjas begin to charge toward the goddesses. The goddesses summon their weapon and started attacking them.

.........................................................................

White Core: Tarzerin Trombe!

White Core spins around and hit Arfoire multiple time before smashing her down but his attack seems to have no effects on her.

Arfoire: Hm is this the best you got?

Green Core: Rainy Ratnapura!

Green Core swings his spear back and forth, Arfoire dodges it and grab the tip of the spear and kick him in the guts. Green Core is send-off in the opposite direction and fire follows him.

Black Core: Tornado Sword!

Black Core attack Arfoire for behind and she turns around and blocks it with her sword.

Black Core: Blanc!

White Core: Zerstorung!

Black Core back away and White Core throw his axe and it hit Arfoire from behind.