Extra Chapter: Sharing

Take place before chapter 12

Location: Lastation Basilicom, Day Time

Y/N P.O.V

After that incident, Noire goes back to the basilicom using her HDD from while Uni and I go to the guild and submit the quest. While walking to the guild, many people were giving me a cold stare since Uni was wearing nothing but my jacket.

Y/N: Hey Uni, why don't you go HDD mode.

Uni: Because I have no more energy to transform.

Y/N: Then how did Noire transform after she being 'played' by a bunch of dogoos and baby bugs.

Uni: I guess big sis still have a little bit of energy left to transform.

We got to the guild and went inside. I told Uni to wait for me, and she sits on the bench. I walk up to the counter and submit the quest.

Worker: Thank you for completing this quest and em... Mind if I ask, what monster is in the factory?

Y/N: There a dogoo, baby bugs and two giant muscle monster. Mind if I ask, what is the gender for the people who have done this quest.

Worker: 70% female and 30% male.

Y/N: So that's why they keep doing this quest again and again.

Worker: What?

Y/N: Oh, is nothing. So... where my rewards?

Worker: Oh, here you go.

The worker gives me 1500000 credits and a Nep Bull for some reason. I put 500000 credits to my wallets while the rest of them in my pocket while the Nep Bull, I put it into my inventory. I walk to Uni and sit next to her. I grab 1000000 credits for my pocket and give it to her.

Y/N: Here, the rewards from the quest.

Uni: Thanks.

Y/N: Hey, Uni.

Uni: What?

Y/N: When did you fall in love with me?

Uni: *blush* E-e-e-em... Well... Love in first sight... I guess...

Y/N: *sigh* You know what, forget what I just say.

I grab a Nep Bull from my inventory and give it to Uni.

Y/N: Want a Nep Bull?

Uni: Sure.

Uni drinks the Nep Bull and suddenly transform into her HDD mode, but she didn't notice.

Black Sister: Ah~ Much better.

Y/N: Hey, Uni.

Black Sister: What is it?

Y/N: Look down.

Uni looked down and was surprised about it.

Black Sister: What the- How did I transform?

I grab the Nep Bull that Uni drops and look at it information.

Y/N: Look like this Nep Bull recovers SP. Which mean you don't have enough SP to transform a minute ago

Black Sister: Neat. Well, see you later.

Y/N: Uni wait!

Black Sister: What is it?

Y/N: Em... Can you give me a lift back to Planeptune?

Black Sister: You can transform to HDD, right? Why not just go back on your own.

Y/N: It's a long story... So, please?

Black Sister: *sigh* I guess I own you one since you did save me from those monster. Sure.

Now Loading...

Location: Planeptune Basilicom, Day-Time

Uni put me down on the ground, and she reverts to normal.

Y/N: Thanks a lot Uni and em... why did you revert to normal?

Uni: I want to talk to Nepgear, that all.

Y/N: Oh, okay.

Uni: Plus you still haven't answered my confession yet.

Y/N: *sigh* Mind if I ask you a question?

Uni: Sure.

Y/N: Do you mind sharing me with Nepgear?

Uni: Sure, I don't mind.

Y/N: Ha?

Uni: I say I don't mind.

Y/N: That was easy. Now I need to tell Nepgear about it.

I turn around and see Nepgear.

Y/N: H-hi Nepgear... Please don't tell me she hears the conversation between Uni and me.

Nepgear: I wouldn't mind sharing you with Uni.

Y/N: Ha?

Is she serious or just joking around? If it is serious, this is so *Nepu* easy then my dimension.

Extra Chapter End

I'm sorry for not publishing a new chapter for a while. I have a lot of things to do so I don't have that much time to write so sorry. Also, go read the previous chapter since I added some more plot to some of them and change some grammar. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I will see you in the next one, bye.