Chapter 20 B: Memory Breaks

"Arm Fang"

Y/N throw the CPU memory up in the air and slice it in half, making it unusable.

Kurome: Look like you chose to believe me.

Kurome appears inside of Y/N's mind. Neptune and the other gods put out their weapons.

Y/N: Drop your weapon all of you.

Neptune (Male): Y/N, she is-

Y/N: I know.

All the gods then put back their weapons.

Y/N: Just this once, I will believe you.

Kurome: Hm, touche.

Kurome disappears inside of Y/N's mind. Y/N then put out the Planeptune Memory.

Y/N: Let's go, Neptune.

"Planeptune Maximum Drive"

Y/N's white hair suddenly has a purple hairstreak, and one of his eyes turns to blue. He then runs toward Dragon Arfoire.

Neptune (Male): Dimensional Slice!

Y/N jumps up, and an image of Next Purple appears right beside him. He slices through Arfoire, and the image disappears. He turns around, puts out the Lastation Memory.

Purple Sister: That Sis...

Neptune (Male): Noire!

Noire (Male): Leave it to me!

"Lastation Maximum Drive"

Y/N's hairstreak changed back to white while his eyes are still the same.

Noire (Male): Diagonal Blade Dance!

An image of Next Black appears beside him. He slashes Arfoire multiple times before four-blade appears behind him, slashes Arfoire once again. The four-blade then go up in the sky group together like a compass created a circle pad. Y/N jump to the pad, stand on it and charged toward Arfoire.

Black Sister: Noire's...

Noire (Male): Blanc!

Blanc (Male): Let's do this!

Y/N slash through Arfoire, and the image disappears. He then put out Lowee Memory. 

"Lowee Maximum Drive"

His hairstreak become cyan and his eyes changed back to red. He looks to Arfoire, and an image of Next White appears. 

Blanc (Male): Freeze you, bitch!

Y/N punched the ground, making a shockwave turning Arfoire frozen solid. He then swings his right wrist upward creating an energy wave to Arfoire. A giant cannon then appears beside him with four slots.

White Sisters: That Sis cannon!

He pulls out all four-nation memory and put it into the slots.

"Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, Leanbox Maximum Drive"

Blanc (Male): Blaster Cannon, Fire!

The cannon fire the shot sending Arfoire flying up in the air. The image of Next White then disappears. Y/N pulls out all the memory from the slots and active Leanbox Memory.

Blanc (Male): Your up, Vert.

Vert (Male): Always save the best for last as they say.

Blanc (Male): Oh, shut up.

Neptune (Male): Who they?

"Leanbox Maximum Drive"

Y/N's hairstreak changed to green, and his one of his eyes shifted back to blue. An image of Next Green then appears. He snaps his finger, and a ton of circle appears. He swings hand forward. Spear then comes out from all of the rings, charged toward Arfoire.