Chapter 19: Decision

3rd Person P.O.V

Location: Gamindustri Graveyard

Y/N and the candidates have caught up to Arfoire. Arfoire throws multiple fireballs at them, making the Candidates fly to the sky, but Y/N put out his Lost Driver instead.

Purple Sister: Y/N!

The fireballs hit Y/N and the ground creating a smoke. Arfoire smirked. The smokes then cleared off, Y/N is nowhere to be found.

"Fang Maximum Drive"

Arfoire turns around, look up, and her face suddenly has a slice mark. She peeks behind her and sees Y/N in Fang Mode.

"Arm Fang"

A blade appears on his right wrist. Y/N quickly turns around and tries to slash Arfoire. Arfoire keeps standing back before using her spear to block the slash.

"Shoulder Fang"

Y/N stood back, and a blade appears on his shoulder. He grabs the blade and throws it to Arfoire. Afoire deflects the blade, but it keeps coming back toward her.

Fang (Y/N): Rom! Ram! Now!

White Sisters: Hiya!

Rom and Ram created multiple pieces of ice sharp. They swing their staff, launch the ice toward Arfoire. The blade returns to Y/N shoulder. Arfoire then got hit by multiple pieces of ice sharp.

Fang (Y/N): Nepgear! Uni!

Purple Sister: M.P.B.L!

Black Sister: EX Multi Blaster!

Both Nepgear and Uni shoot at Arfoire. Arfoire looks up, and get hit by the shoot, created smoke around her. The Candidates then fly down to the ground.

Purple Sister: Did we get her?

Arfoire in her Ture Deity of Sin form then dashes right out of the smoke while holding her spear. She holds her spear upward so it can hit Y/N throat. Just as the tip of the spear almost hit his throat, all of them hear a piercing scream, making all of them covering their ears and dropping their weapon.

Arfoire then gets shoot for above by a lilac hair girl, wearing a black parka. The girl landed on the ground and shot Arfoire multiple time before pulling out her two swords, run toward Arfoire. Arfoire quickly grabs her spear, deflect the bullet and charge toward the lilac hair girl.

???: Hey!

Y/N and the Candidates turn around and see an orange hair looped in a loose circle, resembling a ribbon, while the rest of the hair runs free. The hair surrounding her face elongates, and her eyes are light blue. She's wearing a white-themed outfit with accenting of orange and blue.

Purple Sister: Uzume!

Orange Heart: Are you guys okay?

Fang (Y/N): If you didn't scream a second ago then yes we are.

Orange Heart: Are you Y/N?

Fang (Y/N): Yes, why you ask?

Orange Heart: Histy ask me to give you this.

Uzume put out a CPU Memory and give it to Y/N.

Purple Sister: A CPU Memory!?

Orange Heart: Histy says you should become a god to fight her to increase the chance of winning.

Y/N in his mind is remembering what Kurome show him if he becomes a god.

Y/N: If I turn into a god, I will turn into the CPU of Destruction just as Kurome says or she just lying to me?

Arfoire: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looks toward Arfoire to see a black aura is going inside her. The black aura then covers her and turn into a giant sphere. The sphere then explodes revealing a dragon.

Neptune (Ultra): Nepu!?

Arfoire uses her legs to slam the ground making Ultra Neptune jump. She then uses her tail to hit her, sending her toward them. Nepgear caught her and put her on the ground.

Neptune (Ultra): Thanks, Nepgear.

Purple Sister: Y/N, we will distract her for a minute. Use those minute to use the Memory.

Nepgear, Uzume and the Candidates fly toward Arfoire while Ultra Neptune runs toward her. Y/N look at the CPU Memory, thinking to use it or not.

Y/N: There a chance that Kurome isn't lying yet there a chance she is. Goddammit! What should I do?!

Chapter 19 End

Attention, Chapter 20 will have two-part, one is Y/N use the CPU Memory and another one is not. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next one.