Chapter 17: The Beginning of The End

Location: Planeptune Basilicom.

Y/N P.O.V

Nepgear: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Morning Nepgear.

It's been two weeks after Afoire declared that the Gamindustri Graveyard would appear again. I, IFs, and the other Goddesses have been training. Compa didn't train with us since she needs to be in the hospital and take care of her patients, but she did say she will be coming to the Graveyard and give us support like Uni, Rom, and Ram.

*Crash*

What the hell was that?! I run to the balcony and see an island crashing down. So, it has finally come.

Neptune: Y/N.

I turn around to look at Neptune, and she nods. It's time.

Y/N: Call others. We're going to the Graveyard.

Now Loading...

Location: Gamindustri Graveyard

Me, IFs, Compa, and the other goddesses have arrived in Gamindustri Graveyard. We look around and see no enemies around us — that weird. We walk straight for a few minutes, and the area around suddenly become dark. 

Neptune: Nepu!? Why is it suddenly dark?!

*Roar*

Then, a giant monster holding a chainsaw likes sword appears in front of us.

The monster runs toward us and raises his sword, getting ready to swing down

The monster runs toward us and raises his sword, getting ready to swing down. I quickly let male Neptune take control and transform to Purple Core. 'I' summon my sword and block its attack. 

Monster: *ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

The monster roar even louder, and it repeatedly keeps hitting my sword. Each hit the monster hit me is losing 'my' strength. 'I' counter it and use my skill to attack it.

Purple Core: Delta Slash!

The attack hit the monster, and cut off its right arm, splatted blood everywhere. Wait, blood?

Purple Heart: Lookout!

Neptune transforms into Purple Heart and blocks an attack from a monster at my right. The beast has four arms which have blades coming up for his wrist and eight blades hovering behind it.

 The beast has four arms which have blades coming up for his wrist and eight blades hovering behind it

I look back to the giant monster, and its right arm has been regrown. Neptune's N-Gear started to ring, and she picks up the call.

Histoire: Neptune! We in deep trouble! Unknown monsters are currently attacking all four-nation!

Purple Heart: What!? We busy right now! Is there any backup!?

Histoire: Yes, there is. The Gold Third and the makers are currently protecting the four-nation from those monsters. Uzume and big you are presently making their way to this dimension.

Wait, Gold Third? Uzume? The Gold Third and Uzume is here, which means that Kurome is dead. Then why does Kurome appear in my dreams?

Purple Core: Y/N! Switch!

Male Nep let me take control of my body and quickly transform to Eternal. I dodge the monster attack, jump up to his back, and stab it. The monster roar even louder throws me off its back, send me flying to a giant red thinging. The hell is this thing?

 The hell is this thing?

*ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!*

I turn around, and the monster is running toward me. I stood back, and the monster hit the red thinging destroy it. The moment when it destroys the red thinging, the graveyard started to shake. The monster attacks me, and I counter it by cutting off its right arm. This time, its arm doesn't regenerate. I put Eternal memory to the slot on the knife and tap the button.

"Eternal Maximum Drive"

My right leg begins to have a blue flame coming out and jumps up. I kick the monster, and it stood back before exploding into pieces. That weird, usually the monster, explodes into data, not pieces.

???: I see you have defeated the Nightmare.

I look to my right and see Arfoire and Magic.

Eternal(Y/N): So that thing is called "Nightmare." Where the hell do you find it?

Arfoire: I find it in another dimension and decide to bring it here to welcome you guys.

Eternal(Y/N): Those monsters are also from the same dimension, likes that Nightmare right.

Arfoire: Bravo, you answer correctly.

Eternal(Y/N): Cool, what do I get?

Arfoire: Death.

Arfoire blast an energy ball to me but is blocked by Core IF.

IF(Core): Y/N, you okay?

Eternal(Y/N): Yeah, thanks for the save.

Purple Sister: Y/N!

I look behind me and see IF, Compa, and the candidates.

Eternal(Y/N): Aren't you guys fight those monsters.

White Sister(Ram): Don't worry! Our sisters got it!

Arfoire: Magic, I leave them to you.

CFW Magic: Yes, my lord.

Arfoire was going to leave. I throw my knife, and it landed in front of her.

Eternal(Y/N): You not going anywhere. Core IF, take this.

I transform back to normal and give Core IF my Eternal memory.

IF(Core): Are you sure? This is the only memory that lets you take control of your body.

Y/N: Don't worry, I have another one. Nepgear, did you finish making that?

Purple Sister: Oh, here, Miss IF.

Nepgear gives Core IF the driver I ask her to make.

IF(Core): This is...

Y/N: IFs, Compa. Can you three fight Magic or I join you guys.

IF(Hyper): You five-fight Afoire. Let us handle Magic.

Y/N: Thanks.

Afoire begins to run away. Me and the candidates follow her while IFs and Compa fight Magic.

Chapter 17 End

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next one, bye.