Chapter 9: Aftermath

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: Mm...

I open my eyes and see a bright light shine toward me. I get up and look around the room then the door open.

Neptune(Male): Ah you awake.

Y/N: Male Nep? How did you get your body back?

Neptune(Male): I didn't, your body is currently unconscious in the real world. Right now you are inside your mind.

Y/N: Since when did my mind have a room?

Neptune(Male): A few moments ago.

Y/N: *sigh* Whatever where are the other gods?

Neptune(Male): They in the other room. Y/N I need to tell you something.

Y/N: What is it then

Neptune(Male): When you revert to human form there a chance you will go berserk.

Y/N: Okay, how the heck did I go berserk after revert back to normal.

Neptune(Male): You have four gods living inside your body along with their power. A human can only handle one god power but four gods power, you will go berserk and become just like Arfoire.

Y/N: Is there a way to prevent that.

Neptune(Male): I don't know, you should ask Histy about it when you wake up.

My body then starting to disappear

Neptune(Male): Look like you gonna wake up soon in the real world, talk to you in a minute.

Now Loading...

I open my eyes and see a purple ceiling. I try to get up but something heavy is holding my right arm. I flip the blanket and see Nepgear holding my arm.

Y/N: Nepgear wakes up.

I started to shake her and she wakes up.

Nepgear: Y/N...

She blushes and jumps out of my bed.

Nepgear: I so sorry about that!

Y/N: Don't worry about it. Why are in my bed anyway.

Nepgear: Well you been sleeping for three days and I started to worry about you.

Y/N: Wait, three days?

Nepgear: Yeah three days.

Y/N: How the heck did I sleep for three days.

Neptune(Male): Maybe you use too much power when you were in Eternal form.

Y/N: Huh point taken.

I get out of my bed and pet Nepgear on the head.

Y/N: Thank for worrying about me.

Nepgear closes her eyes and smile at me. I stop petting her after a few seconds and ask her.

Y/N: Where Neptune?

Nepgear: Big sis is in the living room playing game.

Y/N: Still the same as usual huh. What about IF for male Nep dimension.

Nepgear: She in the other room and been unconscious for three days. Compa is checking on her right now, want to see her?

I nod and follow Nepgear to the medical room. When we are there, we see IF has to wake up and talked to Compa. IF then look at me.

IF(Core): Who are you?

Y/N: Y/N L/N, you can call me Y/N.

IF(Core): My name is IF, wind walker of Gamindustri.

Y/N: Can I ask you a question.

IF(Core): Is about Arfoire isn't it?

Y/N: Yes, is it. How did you get that driver and that gashat?

IF(Core): When me and Compa just about to leave Celestial, I saw a case and open it. The case has a driver and that gashat. Just when I about to close it Arfoire appear in front of me and grab my head and use mind control spell on me. That all I know

Y/N: You don't remember the rest? Even the event three days ago?

IF(Core): Yeah.

Histoire then comes in here.

Histoire: Y/N can I talk to you in private.

Y/N: Sure.

I and Histoire walk out of the room and go to my room.

Y/N: If you gonna say I will go berserk and turn into Arfoire, male Nep already told me about it. How the heck can I prevent that to happen.

Histoire: There are two options, the first option is to strengthen your bond with the CPUs and the CPU candidates.

Y/N: And the second one is...

Histoire: The second option is to kiss the CPUs and the CPU candidates.

Y/N: *blush* Yeah I think I gonna take the first option. Okay, talk to you later.

I open the door and leave the room.

3rd Person P.O.V

Histoire: *sigh* There is a third option but is a gamble whether he is gonna become a God or a monster.

Histoire then leaves the room and go to the office to do Neptune's paperwork.

Chapter 9 End

A/N: Two chapters in one day if you live in my time zone. Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and I will see you on the next one bye.