Monster

Hell is a teenage girl. 

And she was sitting in front of the high lords of Prythian. The meeting was taking place in the Autumn Court. Beron, the High Lord of the Autumn Court, was sitting at the head of the cherry wood table that had gold details on the perimeter. Beside him were his three sons and on his left, his wife.  On the other end, Rhysand and Feyre. It was Tarquin, the High Lord of the Summer who spoke first,

"Shall we begin then?" He looked at them all, the light in his white hair shifting. They nodded. Luna rolled her eyes.

"We called this meeting because we got word your sister was back." Beron sneered at Rhysand and Feyre.

"And? Is there a point to that statement?"Feyre said coolly. 

Luna's eyebrows shot up. Fine. Perhaps she misjudged Feyre.

"We just find it odd that she was supposedly dead for two hundred years and yet here she is. From Hybern." Beron said , his eyebrows furrowed together.

"It is quite odd Rhysand. It's only normal we question the circumstances of your sister's sudden arrival." Theson said as his guards, who stood behind him, straightened.

"And who sent word of her arrival?" Rhysand asked.

"We don't know. It was anonymous." Tarquin, High Lord of Summer said, who was seated with his cousin, Varian, on the left of the table.

"Quite mysterious if I do say." Helion, the High Lord of Day, said, grinning like a cat.

"I'm not planning on taking over my brother's position. I have no interest in becoming queen or High Lady or whatever you call yourselves." Luna said looking at her nails.

"Why not?" Kallias, the High Lord of Winter, asked.

"I have my own... goals. I know you're afraid I'll start a civil war. But I am no male,becoming King of the Word does not tempt me." Luna said coolly. 

No one spoke. 

Az and Cass were standing behind where Rhysand, Feyre and Luna sat. Monitoring.

"Where is Tamlin?" Kallias asked Beron.

"The High Lord Of Spring thinks he's above answering to an invitation." Eris, Beron's eldest son replied.

"I'm here now, aren't I?" Tamlin said as he winnowed in the room and sat in his chair.

Luna turned her head over at him. He nodded briefly and quickly looked away.

Rhys looked at Luna for only a second.  That made Luna's blood boil. She didn't need the protective older brother act from him. She didn't need it from anyone.

But she couldn't stop staring at Tamlin. 

Then suddenly, she was ten again. Frozen in place.

Her body felt sticky, like the bloody slush of snow was on her again. Breathing became difficult. But then shadows spread to her. Soothing her. She wanted to kick Az for using his powers on her but, it honestly helped.

Feyre sensed what was happening and tensed. She gripped Luna's arm and let go before anyone noticed. That also made Luna's blood boil.

"This meeting is over." Luna said, her heart pounding.

"We still have more questions." Someone said, she couldn't tell who. The room was spinning.

"Tomorrow we'll resume. It's late." Rhys said, his anger on a tight leash. 

The High Lords agreed to stay on the Autumn Courts' manner for the night.

-------

A whole winof the manner was sectioned off for the Night Court members.