Guilty Pleasures

I woke up slowly to silence, I look at the clock it was 3 in the morning I slowly got up and felt the beating I took last night in the ring. I needed to shower, I walked and opened my bathroom door only to freeze up. Standing there was a dripping wet dean Ambrose with a towel swung low on his hips.

"Your awake" he smirks at me through the mirror, I look away.

"Uh uh yea" I go turning on the hot water, I felt a hand on my waist.

"I could join you" he smirks some, I shiver at the huskiness of his voice.

"D-didn't you just get a shower Ambrose" I remove his hand from my waist, he chuckles.

"I can take another" I turn to him, my heart beats fast what was I about to do.

"Depends are you going to be a good boy or bad?" I mess with the towel and I see him shutter, I smirk some.

"I can be either" he slides his hands up and lifts my shirt off, I look at him and blush badly and wrap my arms around my stomach. "So beautiful" he whispers and my shorts and undergarments down and I step back into the water, his towel drops down and I blush more.

"Don't take it to far dean" I whisper, he nods and kisses me I put my hands on his chest kissing him back as the hot water pours over us. He kisses my neck making my laugh a little, I squirm some.

"Is someone ticklish?" My eyes widen as he says this, I shake my head moving away but not able to go very far.

"N-no!" I shake my head fast "dean I don't find tickling funny I will bite"

"I like my chances" he starts to tickle my sides and I squirm, I bite his shoulder but all he does is let out a groan.

"Oh my god! does that turn you on?!" I ask him there was a guilt look in his eyes, I laugh.

"Oh please we all have out guilty pleasures Demi" he snorts, I keep laughing and put my head on his shoulder snickering.

"Well I just found yours" I look at him, his blue eyes look into mine.

"And what is yours I wonder?" As he pushes me against the shower wall, my heart beats fast. "Is it your neck?" He kisses my neck lightly, I stutter "no... it's..." he pins my hands above my head and I moan softly "it's being dominated, took control of... being a submissive" I shiver slightly, I look at him.

"Dean to far pleas-please slow it down" he lets my hands go and smirks kissing me softly, he gets out and wraps a towel around his waist again.

"I will keep that in mind when the time comes" I hear him call in, I shutter and start to wash my hair. After I showered I walked out with a towel around and I find deans bag and pull on a long shirt of his then on a pair of my shorty shorts. I walk out not seeing dean, I shrug and sit on the couch and turn on the tv. My all time favorite movie, 16 candles, was on so I sat there and started to watch it.

(Deans view)

"Hey I got -" I walked in she waves me off, did she just wave me off? I walked over to the couch and sat down, I watched as a red haired girl was talking to a guy I snort.

"What?" She asked me without even look at me.

"That guy is such a took bag" I rest my feet on the coffee table and take a drink from my beer, she ignore my comment and looks at the beer.

"Can I have some?" She smiles some, I chuckle some.

"Uh no you are only 20 sweet heart maybe in a year" I go to take a drink but feel the bottle remove from my hands.

(Demi view)

"I can handle it" I take his beer and took a drink and handed it back, I smiled at him as he stares at me.

"Yea go ahead I don't mind others drinking from my drinks with their saliva" dean puts a arm around me.

"Dean you shove your tongue in my mouth each time we kiss, we share spit all the time" I looked at him, he catches me off guard and kisses me with tongue but I kiss back.

"Hmm I guess your right" I shake my head and lean on him, I put my head on his lap and yawn.

"Dean?" I ask while closing my eyes.

"Hm?" I could hear him take a drink, I smile some.

"Thanks for saving me" I whisper, he runs his hands in my hair making me drift to sleep slowly.

"Don't thank me sweet heart it is what I do" I hear as I fall asleep slowly.