Shield

Tonight was the night I was to be introduced as a new member of the shield, I hasn't looking forward to walking down there and acting like I am fine with it so I just might make a scene i was kind of not looking forward to it. I had to change my attire I was now required to wear a black top with silver studs, my shorts black with a belt with a hound on it. Boots where knee high, to top it all off was a cut off saying Hounds of Justice on it. The only reason I am wearing this was because I refused to wear a vest and pants so yea it was either this or that.

"Entering the ring is Demi!" I walked out holding my arms up, I spin slowly and walk down to the ring were my father and the boys where standing. I slip under the ropes and stood up slowly, I take a look at dean and his stare was intense.

"Welcome to Thursday night SmackDown! and we start with the signing to Demi to the shield" I take the pen as my father speaks, I lean on the table reading it just to mess with them I stood back up.

"And what if I say no?" I was tired of being told what to do, I cross my arms.

"You no choice sign it" my father gritted his teeth, I snort and walk towards the ropes and lean on them.

"Maybe I just won't, I have been taking orders from you all my life and I think I might just stop dad I can make my own choices and I feel as if being in the shield won't be a good one" I stare into the blue eyes of the man staring at me, I give a small smirk because I can tell he was angry but yet did what did I just see a hint of being turned on? I hold in a laugh.

"Sign it now!" My father yells, I walk forward and lean on the table I sign it slowly and look at him.

"Learn to take a joke pa" I slip from the ring, I walk up the ramp and the shield follows me. I walk towards my locker room and I am pushed in and the door slams, my back is pressed against the wall and I look into the eyes of dean. His lips connect onto mine, bam! sparks what the hell why was I enjoying this kiss? I slowly kiss back but his lips were pushing on, it was different then Barrett's it was softly but yet he dominated with roughness. His tongue flicks my lips trying to open them, and crazy thing is I let him in as the kiss deepens. He pulls away leaving me breathing hard, I look at him as he moves away running a hand in his hair.

"Wh-what was that for?" I catch my breath, I felt as if what happened earlier was gone.

"You were to hot there, I like rebel you" he smirks making me blush slightly, I rub my arm a little.

"Oh" was all I said, he puts a hand on my cheek and kisses my lips softly.

"Your mine now got it?" deans voice was husky and dead serious making me shiver, I only nod watching him walk out. I was his now..... and I really think I wouldn't mind that. I walk out of my room and towards where the shield enters the ring, I had to walk out with them because I was part of them now.

"You ready to walk through the fans?" I look at the powerhouse Roman and nod.

"How bad can it be?" I wraps my hands with black taping, dean takes my hands and starts wrapping them for me.

"Do it like this and it will stay" he spoke as he finished, I nod some.

"Thanks" I mumble, I felt his lips against my cheek as the doors open I walk after dean and Seth, roman behind me just incase I fell or some crazy fan decided to be to rough. In the ring stood John Cena, dean stops after he jumped over the barrier and picked me up over it. He takes his title off his waist and as he hands it to me he whispers in my ear.

"Hold this and maybe I will do something with you later" he nipped my neck lightly making me moan softly but not loud enough for people to hear it, I take the title in my shaking hands.

(Deans view)

She was shaking like a vibration toy, I smirked I knew I made Demi nervous and that is how I liked it. I climb into the ring and stretch a little, I look at John and smirk knowing this was going to be easy.

(Demi view)

I watched as dean takes John down and starts throwing his fists into his body, I was shaking what did he mean will do something with me later? oh god I hope he didn't mean what I think he means I can't do that! I jumped as I look up seeing him laying on his chest hold his head, something in me weld anger I guess it was. I walk around the ring my eyes on John as he watched me, I waved and smirked slightly at him. Dean had stood up and slammed him into dirty deeds and pins him, I slide into the ring and raised deans hand. he looks at me and I knew what he wanted, I took the title and wrapped it around his waist and hooked it my arms around him and he had the biggest smirk on his face. I move away and stood by him, he puts a arm around me and I help him out of the ring and up the stairs with roman and Seth on tow.

(Sorry it's a little short it is a filler)