The truth

"You have to tell them damn it! They can't read your mind Demi!" I haven't spoken my eyes focused onto a different place, I knew they were dull as my father's voice was but a whisper in my ears.

"Don't fucking yell at her! she needs time Hunter!" Dean stands up protecting me from my father but yet I still can't seem to find words.

"We all just need to calm down" Randy places a hand on my shoulder making me jump out of my chair eyes widen. "I'm sorry De..." I let him hug me but I didn't hug back, I look at Dean and tears well back into my eyes and I move to him slowly and hug him as tight as I could. His arms wrap lightly around me but in a tight but good embrace.

"I should have been watching I promised he wouldn't hurt you I failed" I bury my face in his chest as the tears slide.

"If you are ready Miss we will take you for questioning now" I look at the officer and nod I look at Dean then my Father. Hunter use to be my closet family member I wanted him in the room with me so he can finally see the truth of what had happened to me.

"D-dad" he just nods and kisses the top of my head and walks behind me, I walk into the room and sit down beside him.

"Alright Demi you claimed you were raped before this time well your boyfriend Mr.Ambrose said so will you please if you can remember tell me what had happened and when did it all start" I look at the table and closed my eyes as I search.

"When I was 14 was the first time h-...he was so loving at first but he changed, he started to demand sex but I said no" I clench my fathers hand "I remember looking at the clock on my bedside it was exactly 1:24 am when he entered my room on August 12. He smelled of beer and he told me if I screamed he would..." I look up and cried some.

"He would what sweet heart?" The officer looked at me.

"He would kill my mother and father so I didn't scream, he hurt me took something I can't get back" I put my hands over my face and cried more "I was 14! I shouldn't have had to worry or fear when he would have came back I should have been worrying about dancing at my school!" I wipe my eyes.

(Dean's view!!!!!)

I watched behind the glass as she explained the first time, I felt my heart breaking if I would have been there I would have protected her!

"He came back many times after that but one day he came back and I remember it I was 18, right after my first match in NXT. That was the last time since now that was the time I told you and mother about it and you didn't believe me!"

(Demi View!!!!)

"You didn't believe you daughter!" I yell at my father, his own eyes teared up. "The sick part was you were in the other room each time it happened...." My voice cracked.

"Demi was there anything else he did to you?" I look at the officer.

"He took almost 4 years of my life away! He deserves to die!" my father hugs me as I cry more "he deserves to be locked up and rot to death!" I yell and shake the officer nods some.

"That will be all" the door opens and Dean walks in and I run over to him, I wanted no one but him right now and only him.

"I will take her home" he takes my hand as I walk beside him, my legs hurting. My whole body hurting me.