Get out of my face

I walked sunglasses on to cover the redness of my eyes, I hadn't got much sleep last night after crying myself to sleep. I walked beside Barrett towards the plane gates, he was pulling my bags along with his he was such a good best friend. I walk into the plane and walk towards the back wanting to be alone, Barrett walked to Big E and big Show. I sat down silently and looked out the small window, I felt the seat beside me move and I look over only to see Dean. I look away hoping he wasn't going to talk to me but he did.

"Hey" he muttered one word, I look at him taking off my glasses "you look like crap" he smirked a little.

"Well you don't look the best either Ambrose" I look away, how dare he no man should say something like that.

"For someone that fears me you sure don't talk like it" dean snorted and opened a bag of chips.

"Because I don't fear you no more" I cross my legs. He crunched on a chip.

"Oh yea?" He smirks and chuckles, I look over at him.

"Yes" I yawn slightly, I lean into my seat planing on sleeping the rest of the way so I could be rested for the show tomorrow.

"Tired?" I jumped almost off my feet at the deep voice and opened my eyes seeing roman on the other side of dean. Dean snorts and holds in a snicker.

"What's so funny?" I snap at him man I was really tired.

"The fact you jumped after you said your not afraid of us" dean laughs now, by this point I was getting pissed so I slug him in the shoulder hard and stood up walking to the seat beside my father.

"What a bitch"is the last I heard dean say.

(Hours later)

I laid on my back my chest falling up and down as I kicked out of a pin by Eva, I slowly stood up and hit her with a clothes line.

"Sierra, hotel, India, echo, Lima, delta, the shield" I grit my teeth as the three walked down the stairs, I am pulled back and slammed on my back with a grunt. I grab Eva red hair and flip her over, and pinned her. I slide out of the ring and shove dean back, there was one thing I hated most and that is a person that comes into my match.

"What the hell was that!" I yell, he rubs his chest and got closer.

"Sweet heart we only helped you" he got into my face, I could smell the mint on his breath.

"I had it cover! and don't call me sweet heart" I growl my cheek was bleeding from Eva nails, dean only smirks.

"Sure you did" I lunge myself and knock him over, I grab his shirt about to smack him but arms pull me off.

"Fuck you!" I kick at dean, he got into my face again as roman held me back.

"Touch me again I dare you!" he yells in my face.

"Get out of my face! an don't ever come into my match again Ambrose!" I glare hard into his ice blue eyes.

"Sweet heart I can do whatever I want" he grabs my hair pulling my head back and smirks letting go and walked up the gorilla.

I am let go and I stand up, walked up the gorilla with rage. How dare he treat me like that, I run into Barrett he wraps a arm around me.

"Woah woah Girly girl calm down" he chuckles slightly, I squirm.

"Ambrose is dead! he is dead!" he picks me up as I struggle more, I kick at the air.

"Calm down girl! it's all right" Barrett holds me to his chest just like he use to when I was littler, you see he is older then me but has been like another brother to me. He knows about my dirty secret and he was the only one.

"Bar" I hide my face in his chest, my cheek starts to sting and bleed again.

"Lets go get a trainer to look at that" he lets me down and I walk beside him, he was my gentle giant. His arm around my shoulder he lifts me up onto a examine table.

"Alright lets see that cut" Ronnie the trainer walks over with some medical stuff.

"Ron it's not that deep" I sigh as Barrett swings my hand a little, Ronnie starts to clean the cut out and I wince slightly.

"Alright your set" he smiles a little at me, I nod some and looked at Barrett. He swings our hands a little.

"You wanna walk out with me and watch the match on ring side?" he smirked slightly, I laugh a little.

"Sounds good to me" I jump down and keep his hand in mine, I walk with him but stop grabbing my hoodie and put it on. Barrett grabs his cape, I take it from him and wink he chuckles and I put it on his shoulders.

"Ready?" I nod some as he asks this, he walks out into the stage with me he does his thing and walked down the ramp towards the ring. I walk and stand on the side he is on and their music comes on as I grit my teeth. I didn't even turn but as dean walked by he blew at my hair, I flinch slightly still frightened about this man.

The bell rings and Seth goes after Barrett, I watch as I lean on the skirt of the ring watching. I felt eyes staring at me, I look as dean was staring at me with a wicked smirk making my skin crawl. He walked towards me but Barrett slides from the ring and shoved him back.

"Touch her dean and I will break your fingers!" He shouts and dean backs off as Barrett slides back in and wrestles more, I watched as Seth was going to crib stomp him my eyes widen as he does. The other two climb in after Seth pinned him and was about to do their power bomb. I slide into the ring and crouched down beside Barrett and frowned.

"Don't you dare" I glare straight at them, they grab me and push me away doing the power bomb and I wince slightly. After they left I helped Barrett to the trainers, after so I took off towards the shield locker room. I didn't even knock and bursted in, I grab whoever was first and started to hit them.

"You bastards you hurt my only friend! you hurt my best friend!" I yell finally getting pulled off now I noticed was Seth

"What the hell are you talking about!" Seth sits up and growled at me.

"Barrett is hurt you motherfuckers! you hurt him! my only fucking friend in this place!" I try to get free, I felt a hand pull my arm and I turn my head as roman holds me still and dean's cold eyes stared at my scarred arm.

"What are these from?"I pull my arm away fast and elbow roman in the chest and fast walk out wiping the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Demi!" dean voice calls after me, I start to run and I head to the back rooms and shut a door and slide down against the wall crying.