Truth

I grabbed at my stomach and shut my eyes fast, I whined and tears slipped. The doctor had finally came to tell me what was wrong and why I was here.

"Your going to be in some pain for some time, you had taken in a poison it caused "burns" in your stomach and messed you up pretty good but good thing is your going to be fine. I would take a few days and take it easy alright? and take these every night no more than one or it can cause some damage to" my eyes open as dean takes the pills, poison who would do that to- Shaun. I look at him as he looks at the pills, the doctor has dean sign the release papers and I sat up with the help of him.

"You ready to get out of here?" Dean's voice was emotionless as I stand up, I nod some and hold onto him for support. "You will be in the same room with me now so he can never get you" he talks to me as we walk towards his car I was only paying half attention as I come to focus and we are on the road, I look over at him then his hand. Slowly I take his hand and intertwine out fingers, he looks at them and tightens the grip a little and drives towards the hotel.

(Later)

I was sprawled out on the bed I felt like shit, I look at the tv watching dean walk out to address why I will not be there for a almost a week this fucking sucked.

"I got some bad news....." he smirks some "your little diva Demi will be out of action for a week or until she is better" he walks around the ring "on Friday night SmackDown you all know she was rushed to the ER after our little spat" he smirks again "she will be fine don't worry she sends her regards." I roll over in my bed and look up as Barrett was on his phone, I sigh dean had left a babysitter here for me he did anything to make sure I was safe.

"Bar... Can you get my pills and something to drink please" he stands up nodding and walks to get what I wanted, I stand slowly and walk to the bathroom turning the hot water on needing a bath so I sneak in.

"Here you-" he looks at me "you shouldn't be moving around" he sets the drink and pill on the sink.

"I need to bathe Bar" I lightly push him out of the bathroom but wince grabbing the door handle, his hands go to me but I wave him off. "I'm fine go" I close the door and take off the robe I was wearing and the shorts, I slip into the water slowly letting the warmth ease the muscles in my stomach and sighed. I close my eyes and turn on my music, I yawn slightly letting the warmth take over.

I heard the door open and arms scoop me up, my eyes open damn I must have fallen asleep. I cough slightly looking at dean, confusion hits me why was he in a panic mode.

"What are you doing?" I try to get from his arms, he wraps a towel around me I wince slightly from the movement.

"I have been looking for you for almost two damn hours Demi!" he yells making me cringe, I finally pull from him and lean on the wall.

"Well I was taking a bath sorry I must have fallen asleep you know I get tired easily from my medication" I pull the towel closer my hair dripping wet, he pulls his hair back and groans.

"Your going to be the end of me Demi you really are" he lightly kisses my cheek and walks from the bathroom, I walk after him we had decided to get our own room.

"Do I really make you worry that much?" I whisper sitting on the bed watching he get a drink.

"Yes" was all dean said.

"Im stronger then you think I am dean I mean I lived through being raped and almost-"I stop as he goes tense and sits beside me.

"And almost what?" I look at him, I had to open up to him I had to. I move my arm and turned it to the deepest one.

"This one-" he touches it lightly "I almost bled out from it" I look at him as he traces the scar.

"Why?" Was all dean said.

"W-when Shaun raped me I felt like it was my fault" I look down and pull my arm near my chest "and when I tried to tell my mom she just didn't believe me so I guess I turned to this..." I felt dean stand up and heard him walk to the door and lean on it with a sigh.

"I'm going to kill him!" He yells slamming his fist into the door with a growl, I pull on a robe and stand up walking towards him I place my hand on his chest and take his hand kissing his knuckles lightly.

"Dean Ambrose..." He looks at me finally "you drive me insane" dean wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest, he sighs some.

"That's what I am here for" I could hear the teasing in his voice and smiles some, I look up at him.

"It's a good thing your here you know what sounds good?" I ask him softly.

"Hmm what's that?" He raises a eyebrow at me and smirks making me laugh a little.

"I good back rub" I pull him towards the bed, I went and changed into a short and shorts as he lays on the bed. I came back to him and cleared my voice.

"Shirt off Ambrose" I get lotion, he looks at me questionably but obeys my command.

"What now boss?" dean smirks at me, I look at his bare chest and blink.

"Lay on your stomach" as he does so I straddle his hips and put the lotion on my hands, my pain had dulled to almost nothing now. I start to rub his shoulders he groans making me smirk some.

"God that's fucking good" his face in a pillow, I keep rubbing and go to his lower back and press harder making him groan again. "If you go lower that would be great" I smack his back lightly "I'm joking!" dean chuckles and I smile some, I stop seeing a scar on his back and trace it.

"What's this from?" I tilted my head and looked at it, he puts his head to the side.

"Barb wire fight during my CZW days got all tangled up in it" I frown some and bend down and kissed it lightly, I sit back up.

"Sounds like it hurt" I whisper softly.

"It did got infected and shit" dean looks at me and I frown more, I seen all the scars now not really noticing before hand.

"Wow dean" I whisper lightly dragging my fingers over them, I felt him shiver. He turns to face me now, he puts his hands on my hips.

"It's the past now" he pulls my wrists up and looked at them. "And so are these" his lips pressed against my skin, he was right I needed to forget the past and look to my future and I had to say I think dean Ambrose is going to be in it.

"Dean....." I looked at him.

"Yea?" His eyes meet mine and I didn't think twice.

"I'm ready" he studies my face then kisses me, he pulls my to his chest and I whisper into his ear "How about we wait till this Saturday and do something special though?"

"I won't push you to do what you are not ready for"