Hero in so many ways

(If you didn't do #Ambroseappreciationday then to July 3rd of your a die hard fan of Dean I know I will be doing so XD)

I stood alone in the ring waiting for the diva that I would be facing, I have been out of action for a few weeks now Dean couldn't be ring side so I stood there waiting. My mother decided to teach me a lesson on about treating my family bad so it was a handicap match two against one as Paige and AJ Lee come out, I look at them and get ready as Paige was up first. I look into her eyes and I knew she didn't want to fight me as I advance forward she steps back and holds a hand out for me, I look at her hand unsure.

"come on Demi" she looks at me, I take her hand and she shakes it and I pull away unsure still but she smiles some and moves to my side and looked at AJ and tilts her head. AJ takes a microphone and steps into the ring and looks at us confused.

"Paige what are you doing?" She glares at me and I look away not wanting this, I wasn't the same I was that same girl that was standing here a few months ago.

"AJ look at her she isn't able to fight besides I'm tired of the authority causing her hell so I am going to stand by Demi from now on" Paige puts a arm around my shoulders and smirked at AJ, I grab the microphone from her and stepped towards her.

"And I am no longer part of the authority!" I drop and microphone and smacked her across the face and she lands on her ass, I move away from her and towards the ramp with Paige as my father walks out with Seth.

"It doesn't matter if your part of the authority or not anymore Demi because I have a new golden child " he wraps his arm around Seth's neck, I glare deeply into both their eyes and get real close into Seth's face.

"Ambrose is going to haunt you for the rest of your damn miserable life Rollins!" I spit in his face and walk backstage with Paige, I turn the corner and run into Barrett and hug him.

"D what's wrong girl girl?" He runs his hand in my hair and I sigh some closing my eyes letting him do so.

"I just want to be a normal girl, not a girl that was raped or had a family that was twisted in the fucking head" He chuckles some and picks me up and sets me onto a crates and looks at me.

"But those things made you stronger then you think....." He brushes my hair behind my ears and looks at me "you remember that day we met? I was what 16 and you had to have been 8 right?"

"Bar where are you going with this?" I do remember that day it was one of my better memories as a child.

"You remember how you were crying because some boy pushed you down and I just happened to be with your father that day and I picked you up and dusted you off, you thought I was some kind of giant" he chuckles some "Demi I remember your first boyfriend and how he hurt your heart, I watched you grow stronger from that, you have grown into this beautiful young lady that has come over the most biggest road bumps anyone could have....."

"Bar your going to make me cry" I felt tears start to form.

"Don't you dare you have cried to much lately, I'm sure Dean wants to see you happy again. Think of it this way a new start don't dwell in the past because the past is getting his ass locked up for years" he kisses my cheek and walks away "think about what I said" I sigh some and when I look back I see Dean leaning on the wall.

"How long have you been there?" I blush some and he walks over and shrugs.

"Long enough to know what he said is true" his voice was harsh and I put a hand on his cheek and look at him, Bar was right I did need to start fresh and so did Dean.

"I know he is right....but you need to start clean too..." Dean looks at me confused but I know that this whole Seth and my trial was stressing him out a lot.

"What do you mean?" He leans on the crates between my legs and I rub his back and neck lightly.

"Don't stress over Seth or my I will be fine and Seth is just scum and Roman and you don't need him, and to be honest I like your new look it's more sexy" he chuckles and looks at me.

"Is that so" he smirks and I nod and laugh lightly he closes his eyes lightly.

"What?" I Look at him confused.

"It sounds so good to hear your laugh its been a few since I have" he leans his forehead on mine and I give a small smile and look into his eyes and cross my eyes and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"I think I will get over this" I take both of his hands in mine and swing them, Dean kisses both of them and nodded my stomach growls and I blush some.

"Someone is hungry I hear" he chuckles and sets me down and takes one hand and walks towards the cafeteria, I lean on him a little and put my head on his shoulder.

"I want some ice cream" I laugh a little and so does he.

"What flavor?" He looks at me and I had to think for a second as I sat down at a table, oh that sounds good.

"You know that push up popcicle?" He nods some and I smile more and he walks to get me one, I stare at my phone but stop when I hear a girls voice and look over to my right how did she get here? "Are you lost?" I turn to her and she shakes her head no, she hugs me and I slightly jump.

"Your my hero Demi" I was confused as she says this, I didn't think of myself to be a hero but....

"Why am I your hero?" I let her sit in the chair beside me, she looks at me and smiles some.

"I'm Stacee and I heard about your story about being your know.... and I when I was 13 was raped and I didn't think I could ever admit I was. When I heard my role model was it struck home and I finally told my parents even though the guy was dead it felt good to finally let someone know about it. You have been my role model since NXT, I thought if you could make it maybe I would be able to. I'm 18 now and I'm heading towards the same path as you, I want to be able to be like you" tears start to form in my eyes as she speaks "I know I shouldn't be here but I couldn't help myself I had to meet you in person and tell you I think you are the most amazing person in the world and.." she smiles some "Dean and you make a great pair" I let the tears fall and I smile some as she wipes her tears away.

"Your fine here as long as I say so and I say you are, and I'm sure you will make it far in this company" I lightly squeeze her hand and smiled "you have given me more hope then you think Stacee" I write my email down for her and then pull my cut off and hand it to her after signing it.

"I didn't ask for this you don't have to..." she lightly takes it but I shrug some.

"You ever want to talk or even want to come to the show message me and I will make it happen for you" she takes it and nods some and walks away after saying good bye.

"Who was that?" Dean hands me my food and I look at him and smiled.

"A very big fan"