Forced

CAPITAL LETTERS ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
Forced

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

as you can probably
tell, i am very attracted
to the royalty stuff
so you can expect me
write a lot within that
category and- yeah!
have fun!
───────────────

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN one for romance, thinking you'd get yourself a gentleman to love and cherish you for the rest of your life.

But that's about to change when you life seemed to flash before you, breaking all of your hopes, ripping them away from you.

Being an heir of royalty isn't easy and now that you are to be crowned queen, you have to immediately find a suitor to be your husband.

If not...your kingdom will go down to flames in the hands of an arrogant duke.

Luckily, your parents found a potential suitor and guess who it is.

Prince Louis of Whatever Kingdom.

According to your parents, he's a perfect one to rule beside you because he's your age and he comes from a strong and wealthy royal family.

You roll your eyes whenever you hear someone utter his name. This is completely going down to shit. You want to rule your Kingdom. You just don't want to marry someone you don't even know. You want to experience falling in love.

But apparently, you're not allowed to be selfish. Even for once.

Today is the schedule for you to meet your dAsHiNG sUiToR for the first time.

Yeepee

"Do I really have to do this?", she asked.

"Why yes, Your Highness! It's for the sake of our country after all!", you groaned.

"There! You're all done! How pretty. You will impress the Prince for sure!"