Singer

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀
CAPITAL LETTERS ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
Singer ;; -MUSICKGirl
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

YOU'RE A FAMOUS SINGER in the fresh age of 17. When you were a kid, you won The Voice and here you are now. You have your very own music that millions of people listen to.

One of them is the one and only Louis Partridge. He loved you and your songs since forever. He was a huge fan and when he found out you're going to have a concert in London, he cleared his every schedule just to come.

He even invited some of his friends and had their seats reserved in the front. Finally, the day came. He was so prepared to see you perform.

Louis knew it was going to be a blast, but he didn't expect it to be even more than that.

"I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song

"I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song."

"I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song."

"  I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song, I'm improvising a song."

While you sang, Louis sang as well joing you, his voice was damn loud like he choked on a microphone or something. He was just so full of energy that you couldn't help but notice him. You tugged a smile and made eye contact with the boy.

As the concert began to end, You looked at the boy who was in the front seat looking like he didn't want to leave.

"...Again, thank you all so much for coming! Stay safe! Love you all, Good night!"

As you left to go to the backstage you flashed the random boy on the front row a wink. His friends saw this and other people did too.

They 'Ooh-ed' and 'Ah-ed' after that.

"She just winked at you!"

"What? She did?"

Holy shit, he couldn't sleep after that.

Early in the morning, you headed out to the streets of london in your pajamas not giving a fuck about your appearance so you won't get to swarmed by fans

Early in the morning, you headed out to the streets of london in your pajamas not giving a fuck about your appearance so you won't get to swarmed by fans. You had your eyeglasses on because of your poor eyesight, plus it gives a little disguise.

Louis was out as well. He couldn't sleep after last night. And he thought buying that jar of jelly that contains stuff to make himself fall asleep is the right solution.

You two then walked in the same grocery and started buying stuff. His objective was to get that jelly thing, but he ended up buying a bag of chips, a bottle of cold chocolate drink and some other more snacks.

You on the other hand bought the same things and as you finally turned to the side to go to the counter, you almost hit a boy just your age.

You immediately recognized him to be the boy you winked at. His eyes widened in shock as his ears turned pink.

"Oh, hey!", you chirped. He smiled and chuckled nervously.

"Hi," he replied.

They silently stood there for seconds not really wanting to leave each other alone. So, Louis decided to blurt out,

"I like your songs, by the way. I'm Louis Partridge."

"Thank you. Nice to meet you, Louis." She responded.

They laughed and stared at each other, sharing stories just there in the grocery store until they reached the counter, paying for the stuff they bought. Then, it was time to go.

"I hope to see you again soon."

"Take care," Louis said in a weak sad voice as she shook the girl's hand.

When he pulled it away, he felt a card. The boy looked at it to see the girl's number. He lifted his head up to watch her as she leaves.

Before she could do so, she gave him another wink that made him feel the urge to just cheer and dance right then and there.

But come to think of it, he's in public.