Star-struck

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀
CAPITAL LETTERS ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
Star-struck ;; -MUSICKGirl
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

YOU'RE ONE OF MILLIE'S closest friends and you happen to be visiting England where Bentley Hall is for the filming of Enola Holmes.

Millie thought it would be delightful to have you there and watch her act. Of course, there's no way you could say no to her.

At 5:30 in the morning, you received a phone call that woke you up. It was your best friend telling you to come over. She sent you the exact location where she and the others would be.

You immediately got up, took a shower and got dressed. You did your daily natural makeup that usually includes your lip balm and mascara. That's all. You let your hair down for today. You won't be going to the red carpet after all.

After that, you left your booked hotel and called for a cab using some kind of app that also confuses you.

after finally making it to the set, you were stopped by some kind of guard and told you you're not allowed. He even mentioned there's a filming session taking place.

You have your sunglasses on so people won't recognize you or even create a swarm of adoring fans.

You see, you're an actress too from the famous netflix series, 'Star Fiasco'. Let me tell you, everyone loves your character and the way you act.

"Millie invited me here." You calmly stated and took your glasses off for him to see.

"Y/N! You made it!", they both heard. The guard grumbled as Millie made her way towards her. "Millie!", you squealed.

The guard finally let you in.

You guys pulled each other in a tight hug. Once you both pulled away, Brown grabbed you hand and excitedly pointed every part of the set.

"There's Henry. He's practicing his lines. Better leave him be for a while. Oh! and see that window over there? I almost broke it when we were trying to film the tennis scene."