Soulmate AU

CAPITAL LETTERS ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
Soulmate AU ;; Im_a_human06

angst warning !!

NOT EVERYONE IN THE world ever allowed children to have a very unique tattoo and certainly not everyone in the world were born with one.

Does this make you special?

At first, it was just a small peculiar scar, but as you grew, it started to become darker and darker until it stopped at the age of 16. You would always stare at it, admire it and sometimes even despise it.

But you would always question yourself, 'What is it for?'

The tattoo wasn't a shape nor a line designed stylishly on your skin. It was a sentence that you always ponder over at night.

What does it say you ask.

"THE PARTY WAS SUFFOCATING
YOU AS WELL, WASN'T IT?"

Pretty peculiar. You never understood what it meant until tonight.

You were invited in a party, but everyone was too into each other, too drunk and too...hyper. You didn't like it. Not one bit. So, you went to the quiet rooftop where it's much more silent.

There you spot a boy who sat quietly on the edge of the roof, staring at the glistening moon and the twinkling stars, shining on his glossy eyes.

You examined his appearance, but you only saw his back. He was wearing a red jacket that the soccer team in your school wore.

You didn't really want to interrupt him, but you also wanted to stay here and not go back to downstairs where the loud defeaning music jammed and the stench of alcohol roamed.

You mostly didn't want to get caught up with a drunken stranger that you know very well will cause you trouble.

So, you hesitantly took a step forward, carefully getting yourself to sit just a meter away from him. Although he felt your presence he didn't say anything.

You couldn't help but glance at him catching him looking at you as well. You quickly looked away and dangled your feet into the air.

He didn't divert his gaze. Instead, he examined you and your actions. The boy noticed how your hair would slightly fly back from the gentle midnight breeze. Your face was angelic, soft and lovely.