As People Took Turns Viewing Black's Body For The Last Time Kamillas Sobs Seemed To Get Just A Little Louder.

Her Mom Was Like Her Bestfriend And The Fact That They Whoever Did It Had Shot Her Not Only Once But Three Times Made Her Stomach Churn. Once In The Stomach Two Times In The Head.

Keonte Reached Over To Her And Spoke In Her Ear. "She Said That If One Of Us Didnt Leave That She Loves You Dont Be Sad For Too Long You Know She Wouldnt Want You Crying Like This"

That May Have Even Made Her Even More Upset. He Tried Again. "Remember When You Were 10 And You Wouldnt Stop Crying Because Your Mom Had Went To Work?" She Nodded.

"And You Told Me That If I Kept Crying You Was Gonna Beat My Ass And Give Me Something To Cry For" He Smacked His Lips.

"First Off Quit Cussing And No What I Said After That" She Sniffled And Nodded. "To Chill Out Because I Would See Her Again" He Nodded.

"Yea So Chill Out Just Know She's In A Better Place And That This Was God's Plan You'll See Her Again"

Her Crying Stopped But Her Mouth Didnt. "Why Would God Want To Take Her Away From Us So Soon She Was Young Im Still Young And We Need Her I Need My Mom Why Would He Do That?"

Keonte Shook His Head. "I Dont Know Thats Something You Need To Ask Him" He Motioned To The Casket At The Front Of The Room. "Go See Her"

She Kissed Her Father On The Cheek And Began To Get Up But Quickly Turned Around. "Are You Coming?" He Shook His Head.

To Go Up There And See The Only Woman He's Truly Ever Loved Lifeless Was Completly Out Of The Question. He Couldnt Bring Himself To Go Stand Up There And Look At Her Once Full Of Life Body Just Motionless.

The Only Reason He Came To The Funeral Was Because He Had To Stay Strong For His Kids. In The Public Eye He Was Handling It Well, But Behind Closed Doors He Was A Wreck.

People Had Came From The Trap And Of Course Family Members Showed Thier Faces And Payed Respects. Kaden Sat Down Beside Keonte Who Sat Straight Up But Stared At The Ground.

"You Not Gonna Go Up There Pops?" He Shook His Head. "Nah" Kaden Didnt Further It More. Rosco On The Other Half Did.

He Knew Keonte Was Probably Hurting The Most Which Gave Him More Of A Reason To Go Up There And Say Goodbye.

"You Gotta Go Up There" Everyone Had Cleared Out And The People Were Almost Ready To Take Black's Casket To The Grave Sight. His Voice Broke. "I Cant See Her Like That"

"I Know You Cant But It'll Give You Closure And If You Dont Go See Her You'll Regret It"

With A Loud Sigh. He Got Up. He Walked Slowly And Clutched The Casket Hard Enough Looking Over Her. There Was A Hat Covering The Top Of Her Head So That The Gunshot Wounds Werent Visible But He Knew They Were There.

She Was Dressed In A Black Dress Similar To The One He'd First Saw Her In. He Pulled Out The Black Tinted Diamond Encrested Gold Ring He Had Been Planning To Finally Give Her Thanksgiving Night.

Everything Was Gonna Be Perfect. He'd Had It All Planned Out. They Would Marry And Get Full Custody Over Kaden And They Would All Live Like That. A Big Happy Family. Like The Damn Brady Bunch Or Some Shit He'd Always Think To Himself.

He Slid The Ring Onto Her Left Hand As If They Were Already Married Because In A Way They Were And He Didnt Need A Piece Of Paper To Tell Him That.

He Thought About The Last Time They Were Together Not Knowing It Was Gonna Be The Last.

"I Dont Like This" His Head Sat In Her Lap As She Played In His Curls. "You Dont Like What" She Scrunched Her Face Up Which He Thought Was Cute.

"That You Married Her" He Didnt Say Anything So She Continued. "I Just Dont Get You Keonte Anthony You Marry Her But You Lay Here With Me Can You Explain Yourself Or Am I Gonna Have To Try And Figure It Out For Myself.. Again.

He Sighed. "I Dont Know Why I Married Her I Just Feel Like I Owe It To Her After All The Hell I Put Her Through Thats Why I Was Even Messing With Both Of You At The Same Time I Felt Like I Owed The Both Of You Because Im Bipolar 99% Of The Time And I Give Off Mixed Signals"

Now He Was Talking More To Hisself Than To Her. "I Proposed Because I Cheated But I Dont Get Me Either Because Here I Am Again Cheating.." Black Bit Her Lip And Looked Down Because He Was Cheating With Her.

Cheating On His Wife And She Scolded Herself. Damn Near Thirty Something And Still Stuck On The Same Dude. The Same Dude That Always Puts Someone Before Her. The Same Someone Always Comes Before Her And Now She Realizes Just How Stupid She Was For Still Sitting Up Here With Him While She Thought He Was Somewhere Else And The Kids Were In School. Clueless.

When She Didnt Say Anything He Looked Up At Her. "I Didnt Mean It Like That" She Didnt Know She Was Crying Untill He Sat Up And Wiped The Running Tears From Her Face.

She'd Only Broken Down In Front Of Him A Few Times And This Was Going To Be One Of Them. He Carresed Her Face.

"But When Im With You I Dont Feel Like Its Cheating I Feel Like I Can Finally Breath Because You Are My Other Half And If I Could Have It Any Other Way I Would Black I Love You I Really Do And I Hope You Know That"

She Shook Her Head.

"When Your Serious About Something You Call Me Renè And I Know You Love Me But You Dont Love Me Enough Because You Can Have It Any Other Way. You Would've Never Married Her If You Wanted It Any Other Way. Im Just Your Breather. Im The Side Piece And I Cant Be That Anymore. You Making Up The Excuse Of Your Actions Because You Felt You Owed Someone?

I Just Cant Except That Anymore. Im Sorry Keonte I Really Am But I Have To Stop Loving You Before I Go Crazy Because Sitting Here With You Im Loosing My Mind"

Keonte Simply Got Up Kissed Her Cheek "Just Wait Have Some Faith In Me"He Could Tell She Was Really Hurt So He Left To Let Her Breath. All His Planning Was About To Pay Off Thanksgiving Night When He Proposed In Front Of Everyone And They Would Live The Way Both Of Them Only Had Dreamed Of.

He Broke Down. Fallen To The Ground In Front Of Her Casket And Cried. The Sobs Left His Throat And Burned His Chest. He Didnt Really Care Who Was Watching. His Wife Was Lieing Motionless Infront Of Him There And He Didnt Know What To Do.

After About 10 Minutes Of Him Crying To Hisself. He Felt The Prescense Of People Around Him Not Knowing Or Caring That It Was Just Rosco, Becky, Jamal, X, And Mally. Them Seeing Keonte So Broken Down Like He Was Gave Them Even More Of A Reason To Let Out Their Sobs As Well Because Black Was A Huge Impact On Everyone And Didnt Deserve To Die The Way She Did. Not One Bullet That Would Have Surely Killed Her Two Bullets To The Skull.

Kamilla Walked Over To Her Father And Mocked His Earlier Words. "Remember What You Told Me When I Was 8 And I Wouldnt Shut Up Because Mom Was At Work?"

He Took A Shaky Breath. "That If You Ain Stop Crying I Was Gon Beat Your Ass And Give You Something To Cry For?"

She Laughed. "No After That"

"To Chill Out Because You Was Gonna See Her Again." She Nodded . "So Chill Out."

Kaden And Keonte Jr. Came And Helped Him Up. They Knew He Could Only Be Strong For Them For So Long. He Rested His Hands On His Head In Effort To Get His Breath Back.

Everyone Went To Go Look At Her One Last Time. The Kids Noticed The Ring On Her Finger And Let Out A Small Smile As Jr. Closed The Casket For The Final Time. "Rest Easy Ma"
----------
-Fly High Renè😩👼

a/n like yall dont even know how bad i didnt wanna kill her..but just know that the sequal is gonna have way more drama then this isnt comparable to whats about to happen so stay tuned!

-that nigga nihya💋