C H A P T E R 32

*One Month Later*
"Why Would You Bring Me Here ?" Keshawn Laughed. "If You My Girl You Gonna Meet My Mom" She Kissed Her Teeth. "First Im Not Your Girl" He Put His Arm Around Her Waist. "Yes You Are You Just Dont Know It Yet" Black Didnt Understand Why She Had To Meet His Mom And They Techinically Werent Even Together But It Was Whatever.

A Short Woman Answered The Door And Looked Her Up And Down Skeptically Stopping At Her Stomach. Keshawn Noticed Black Getting Uncomfortable. "Ma This Is The Girl I Been Telling You About."

"Mm Dinners On The Table"
The Whole Dinner Was Awkward. Black To Make Conversation. "The Food Is Good Ms.Moore"

She Didnt Say Anything For A Few Minutes. "Keshawn Can You Take Out My Trash Its Full." He Laughed. "Ma I Just-" She Interruptted Him. "Take It Out" He Gave Black A Look And She Nodded.

As Soon As He Exited He Spoke. "Are You Pregnant With My Sons Child?" Black Choked On Her Food. "Oh No Ms.Moore I Promise Im Not Pregnant" She Let Out A Little Giggle. "I Dont Plan On Getting Pregnant Anytime Soon"

Ms.Moore Nodded. "Im A Mother And Although Im Not Your Mother I Know So I Have To Know Is There Any Chance That Your Pregnant With Keshawn's Baby?"

"No We Havent- No. Im Positive Im Not Pregnant" As Soon As The Words Left Her Mouth She Felt It All About To Come Up. Keshawn's Mom Noticed. "Up The Stairs On The Left" Black Rushed Up Just In Time For Her To Let It All Out.

She Still Didnt Believe That She Was Pregnant Maybe She Was Sick But Definatley Not Pregnant. After A While She Finished And Made Her Way Back Down.

Keshawn's Mom Gave Her A Knowing Look. "I Think I Should Meet Her Another Time On Diffrent Circumstances."

"Nice Meeting You" Black Went Straight To The Car. After A Couple Minutes Keshawn Back In. "Everything Good? That Was Weird."

"Yea It Was Fine" He Didnt Say Anything For The Rest Of The Car Ride And If He Did She Wasnt Listeining. He Tapped Her Shoulder. "Your Place Or Becky's" She Responded Dry. "Becky's"

As Soon As They Pulled Up Black Felt The Familiar Feeling Come Back. She Fast Walked Up The Stairs And Past Everyone In The Living Room To The Bathroom.

She Felt As If She Puked Out Whatever Was Left In Her Body. Becky Came In. "Black You Good?" She Started Crying And Becky Got The Hint. "Are You Sure?"

She Cried In Her Lap. "Im Sure" A Few Minutes Later They Left The Bathroom And By Now Black's Eyes Were Bloodshot Red.

Michelle Joked. "Here Black I Think You Need This More Than All Of Us" She Held Up A Bottle Of Ciroc.

She Was About To Reach Forward But Stopped Because If She Really Was Pregnant... She Shook Her Head. "Im Fine" She Shrugged. Black Looked At Becky. "Will You Take Me Home?"

Jamal Spoke. "Why Wont You Drive Yo Car Here."

"I Need To Make A Few Stops And I Cant See In The Dark"

Jamal Laughed. "Yes You Can You Just Drove-"

"I Dont Feel Good" He Shrugged And Left It Alone After That. Her And Becky Ended Up Getting A Pregnancy Test. When It Read Positive She Cried Some More.

"Its Keonte's."

"You Gotta Tell Him"

She Laughed. "Or I Could Move Away And Never Come Back?" Becky Got Serious.

"Renè I Meant What I Said About You And Amber And The Situation Applies In Everything For The Rest Of Your Life You Have To Grow Up You Cant Run From Every Situation You Had Sex With Keonte Unprotected Now You Have To Tell Him And Suffer The Consequences"