Epilouge .

"She Was Crazy Ass Hell No Doubt But Everyone Found A WayTo Tolerate Her And No Matter What I Said Everybody Knew That She Was Mines And Uh We'll Miss Her"

He Thought Back To The First Time He'd Seen Her.

Keonte And King Looked Up To Her.

"Who Is This ?"

Nobody Really Just Came Into Kings Door Without Knocking So From Then On He Knew King Would Shoot Down Any Request She Wanted.

In His Head She Was Too Pretty To Be Around Here Doing Drugs And From The Way That She Stood Too Young To Be Giving The Boss Any Top. "Im Black"

She Motioned For Keonte To Get Up And He Did With No Second Thought Not Turning To See The Harsh Glare King Gave Him. She Sat Up In The Chair Determined.

"Put Me On." And King Laughed In Her Face As If It Was The Funniest Thing He'd Heard All Week. "What Are You 16 What I Look Like Putting You On?"

She Returned The Laugh Before Growing Serious. "Actually Im 17 And I Can Do A Helluva Better Job Then Your Little Goons You Got Running Around." He Leaned Back In His Chair. One Thing King Didnt Like Was Disrespect So Why He Was Entertaining This Girl Was Funny To Keonte.

"How So?"

"Please Take Offense When I Say This But Your Sloppy With Your Work." His Eyes Widend As She Continued.

"You Have Your Niggas Go In And Start Shooting Alerting People Of Your Presence And Everything Gets Real Messy Quick." He Didnt Say Anything For A Minute.

"So You Would Take Em Home Fuck Them Or Su-" She Cut Him Off Quickly. "No Hell No I'll Let Them Feel Me Up Or Whatever But Thats About It. I Wont Be Fucking Or Sucking Anyone" He Nodded. And She Kept On. "I'll Kill Them Swift And Silently Raising No Suspicions"

King Ended Up Giving Her The Job She Was Asking But Keonte Stopped Her At The Door Realizing She Wasnt A Fein Nor A Hoe.

"You Too Pretty To Be Doing This Ma" She Looked Him Up And Down. "Its Eat Or Starve Out Here Nigga" Black Bumped Past Him. And He Looked At King Who Had A Hard Look On His Face But A Soft Look In His Eyes.

"That Girl Is Nothing But Trouble He Told Me But Hey Is That Really What You Thinking When You See Something As Fine As She Was?"

That Gave Everyone A Small Smile As He Limped Down From The Podieum And Back To His Seat Beside Jr. And Kamilla.

As Becky Went Up To The Stage Keonte's Thigh Was Throbbing From Where He Was Shot At.

"When We First Met I Was The Only One She Could Trust In A World Where Not Even Blood Makes You Family And It Was The Same For Me I Dont Wanna Get Into Back Story Because I Just Cant Do It Right Now But I'll Try Anyway Because Right About Now She Would Be Telling Me To Stop Being So Emotional."

Everyone Nodded Their Heads Agreeing Because 9 Times Out Of 10 She Would Be Telling Her Not To Cry.

"She Wasnt Perfect And Had Her Share Of Wrongs But Over The Past Years You Could See Her Maturing Day By Day And Seeing All The Things She's Done And Been Through How She'd Take A Few Months To Regroup Then Bounce Back To Me Was Crazy But The Word Crazy Described Her Best

Like The Time She Woke Up And Didnt Rememer Anything That Scared Me More Than This Does Because Now She Wont Have To Suffer So Much If She Was Even Suffering To Begin" Becky Shook Her Head.

"Rest Easy Black Nothing Will Ever Be The Same"

When She Said This Everyone Knew That It Would Never Be The Same Not Only Because Black Was Gone But Because Of Everything Amber Had Told Them That Night. All That Cheating Everyone Was Doing That The Children Didnt Know About Was Going To Be Hard To Front.