C H A P T E R 18

||Renè Aka Black||POV
I Really Shouldnt Be Mad. But Oh Well I Am. My Phone Vibrate. I Looked Down At It When I Stopped At A Red Light. Cause Ill Be Damned If I Get In A Car Accident For Reading A Damn Message!

MoneyMally💸- Black Whats Wrong? You Good?
MoneyMally💸-Where You Go Im Omw
OmgBecky🍑- Damnn You Did That But Really Wya? You Cant Just Leave Like That Guh!
A$apBlack💋- Omg Becky Shutupp😂 But Im Seriously Omw Home To Go Lay My Ass Down. Tell Them To Leave Me Alone Because Im Tired👋

I Put My Phone Down And Drove Relieving The Cars That Were Behind Me Beeping At Me. I Yelled Out The Window. "YALL BITCHES CAN SWERVE AROUND ME!" A Couple Cars Yelled Something Back As I Drove Off.

As Soon As I Got Home I Stripped Into Some Sweats And A Tanktop.
I Threw My Hair Up And Layed In My Bed. Before I Knew It I Fell Asleep.
----------------
"Soo?" I Giggled. "So What?"
He Nudged Me. "So What About That Kiss?" I Furrowed My Eyebrows And Pointed To The Sleeping Amber. "Seriously Your Girl Is Right In There He Shrugged. I Scoffed "Im Not A Homewrecker" He Scooted Closer. "And Im Not A Cheater"

He Grinned. "But A Dare Is A Dare Right?" I Shook My Head And Turned Around To Finish Getting My Drink Out The Kitchen. He Spun Me Around And Put My Lips To His. It Took Me By Surprise But It Felt So Right.

He Carried Me And Sat Me Down On The Counter. He Squeezed The Inside Of My Thigh And My Mouth Formed An 'O' Shape. He Used This Oppurtunity To Add Tounge.

As Our Tounges Fought For Dominance The Kiss Intensified. And I Felt Electric Jolt Through My Body. He Pulled His Shirt And Then Mine. Rosco Cleared His Throat And We Looked Into Each Others Eyes.

I Removed My Hands From His Neck. I Didnt Even Know I Placed Them There I Slid Off The Counter Grabbing My Shirt And Leaving To Go Knock On Becky's Door.

I Woke Up And Touched My Lips. I Remember! I Remember Everything. I Jumped Out Of Bed And Looked At The Time. 10 pm. Oh Well They Better Be Up. I Ran Down The Stairs.

Becky And Rosco Where Talking About Something. Mally Had Some Hoe On His Lap. Damn I Mean Yea We Just Fucking Around But He Didnt Have To Bring A Hoe Over Here.

AK Had A Sleeping Amber In His Lap While The Movie Was On And The Lights Was Off. I Turned The Lights On. Everyone Looked At Me I Was Smiling Mad Hard. "Why You Smiling That Hard? And Put Some Damn Clothes On!"

I Looked Down At My Sweatpants And Sports Bra. "Excuse The Fuck Outta You! You -" I Decided To Not Let Mally Fuck My Mood Up. "Whatever You Not Fucking This Up GUESS WHAT!?"

Everyone Spoke At The Same Time. "What?" I Twirled Around. "I Remember" I Twirled Somemore And Sang The Words.
"I Remember Everythingggg" Becky Laughed At Me. "Shut Up Everything Even Him?" I Nodded And Smiled.

"Even Him And Him And Him And X And All Yall Negroes!" I Laughed Along With Becky While Everyone Else Looked At Us Crazy. Amber Woke Up. "Black Why Dont You Have A Shirt On .. ARE YOU TRYNA STEAL MY MAN AGAIN? CAUSE BITCH I HAVE THE RING NOT YOU"

I Rolled My Eyes. I Pretend Scanned Everyone In The Room. I Skipped Over To The Door And Opened It And Shut It Again. I Spun Back In The Living Room And Looked Under A Throw Pillow. "Funny I Dont See X Around Do You?"

They All Erupted In Laughter As Amber Gave Me A Death Glare. Even Bitch Ass AK Tried To Hold In His Laughs. I Smiled Innocently. "What?" After They Laughter Died Down I Turned Off The Light.

"What Are Yall Watching Anyway?" Everyone Shrugged. Mally Motioned For Me To Sit By Him I Gave Him A Stank Look. "Really You Got Yo Lil Hoe On Your Lap And You Tellin Me To Come Over There." I Scoffed. "Got Me Fucked Up."