C H A P T E R 12

||Keonte Aka AK||POV
I Watched Her Body Fall Limp In Kings Hands. He Dropped Her As Leroy Spoke. I Pushed Through The Guards And Closer To Her.I Picked Up Her Body And Checked For A Pulse. When I Didnt Feel One I Almost Lost It.

Becky Was Crying Loudly Trying To Get Ahold Of King. I Picked Up Bridal Style And Snatched Becky Up. "Lets Go!" I Spoke In A Growl. We Hopped In The Car And I Sped All The Way To The Hospital. I Walked In And. Becky Screamed And Black Was Torn Out Of My Arms. I Havent Had Anytime To Process This Yet. "Were Losing Her!" I Followed Them To The Room And They Shut The Door.
"Im Sorry Sir You Cant Be Back Here Well Come Back And Inform You If You Wait In The Waiting Room."

I Silently Sat Beside Becky. Rosco X Mally And Amber Came Inside The Waiting Room. I Looked At Becky And She Gave Me A Stern Look. I Guess That Means Not To Start No Shit In Here. Me And X Talked About It. He Admitted He Was Wrong But That Amber Was All Up On Him. In The End We Agreed Not To Let A Female Ruin Our Friendship.

I Looked At X He Shrugged. It Was Silent. I Thought Tension Was In The Air But That Was Nothing Compared To When King Stepped In. I Tensed Up And Kept My Hands Together Afraid Of Myself That I Might Beat His Ass. My Leg Started Shaking. Just Like Black's When She About To Go Off.

"Family Of Renè Martin?" We All Stood Up. We May Have Just Met Her But She's Grown On Us. All Of Us. Probably Even Amber No Matter How Much I Dont Like Her She Still Somewhat Apart Of This Friendship. The Doctor Spoke.

"Im Sorry To Inform You About This But Ms.Martin Has Lost Much Oxygen To The Brain. Her Body Stopped Circulating Blood And She Slipped Into A Coma." I Sighed In Relief Atleast She Wasnt Dead. "We Have A Machine That Pumps Blood For Her Through Her Body. But After We Revived Her The First Time We Doubt We Can Do It Again."

What Was She Getting At. "It Is A Great Possibility That She Wont Wake Up... Even If She Does Her Memories Have A Chance Permanatley Altered.. Her Brain Activity Is Being Monitored And If It Gets Too Low We'll Be Forced To Put Into The Files That She Is A Vegetable And Its Her Kin Or Closests To Kin's Choice From There."

She Was About To Walk Off But Turned And Spoke One Last Time. "She Isnt Dead But By The End Of This Journey Your Gonna Wish She Was.. Room 452 Your Aloud To See Her." She Walked Off And No One Said A Word.

I Was Livid. I Saw All Types Of Shit As I Turned To King. "AK You Kn-" Too Late. I Beat His Ass. All I Remember Is Tackling Him To The Ground And Rosco, Mally & X Dragging Me Off Of Him. A Nurse Was Fixing Up My Knuckles And All I Could Think Of Was Black.

Becky Walked In. "Hey" I Mumbled Back To Her. "Hey" She Looked Like She Had Been Bawling. "You Look Like You Got King Pretty Good" She Half Smiled. "Bastard Deserved It." I Laughed.

"I Guess." Becky Looked At Me And Tears Formed In Her Eyes. "I Went To See Her Keonte She Looks So Bad She Has An Awful Ring Around Her Throat" She Started Crying. "She Doesnt Look Like Shes Gonna Wake Up But I Know She Is Black Always Pulls Through"

She Wiped Her Nose. "Renè Was Always The Strong One Keonte Always.. I Cant Loose Her. We Been Through So Much She Deserves To Go A Better Way A Long Time From Now!" She Was Crying As I Held Her Close. "Its Gonna Be Okay"

"No Its Not You Havent Been In To See Her She Looks Dead On The Table" I Didnt Respond I Really Didnt Want To. Right Now I Just Wanted To Sleep. Thinking Was The Last Thing On My Mind.

(a/n My Intentions Were To Do Only Black & AK's POV But Since The "Accident" Im Adding Becky's As Well)

||Becky POV||
She Looked Dead. My Bestfriend. My Sister. My Better Half. She Looked Dead. She Wast Supposed To Be Sitting In This Bed.. Atleast Not Alone. We Had Gone Through So Much Shit. She Had Gone Through So Much Shit. Things Were Going Good. Its All Leroy's Fault. Manipulating Us Like That.

I Was Surprised At Myself I Hadnt Beat His Ass Yet. Actually I Hope King Hadnt Killed Him Yet. I Left The Hospital Room And Made My Way Fueled With Rage To The Trap. I Burst In Probably Looking Like A Mad Woman. I Dont Even Give A Fuck Right Now.

I Made My Way Downstairs. "I Burst Into The Room. Someone Had A Gun To His Head. "Wait!" They Looked At Me. I Knocked The Gun Out His Hand. "You Knew" He Smirked. "The Whole Time I Knew I Wouldnt Leave The Situation Alive So I Ought As Well Have Some Fun.. Btw Im Ghost." He Started Laughing Wildly.

I Grabbed A Gun And Shot Him 3 Times In The Head. I Went To King's Office. I Burst Right In Still Angry. A Young Boy Was Sitting In A Chair In Front Of A Beaten Up King. "What You Want?" I Pointed To The Boy. "Get The Hell Out" He Quickly Got Up And Out.

I Examined King. He Had A Purple Bruise On His Left Cheek And A Few Cuts And Scrapes On His Face. "She Told You That He Knows Everything That He Would Find A Way" He Looked At Me With No Emotion. "You Let Your Temper Get The Best Of You. You Basically Killed Her. The Only Person I Had Left. Right When Things Got Better You Snatched Her Away And Took Her Breath Away Literally." I Didnt Even Know I Was Crying Untill I Felt A Salty Drop Of Water Caress My Face.

"Even If She Does Wake Up She Might Not Remember Me. She Was All I Had Left King She Was It. She Couldn't Catch A Break For Nothing! I Was All She Had Left And I Was Supposed To Save Her!" Rosco Came In And Took Me Out While King Just Sat There. Didnt Utter A Word. I Dont Know What To Do She Was All I Had.

Reckless Mentalityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें