C H A P T E R 25

1 year later

||Renè Aka Black||POV
"Cmon Black Its Your 20th Birthday We Cant Just Not Turn Up" I Rolled My Eyes. "I Just Wanna Chill"

"You Cant Sit Underneath AK Ass Forever" I Rolled My Eyes. "What About My'Ahna?" She Needs A Babysitter For My Godbaby. She Smacked Her Lips. "Rosco's Mom Can Watch Her She Loves Her Too Much To Say No" I Nodded. "Fine" She Smiled. And Called Rosco's Mom.

I Heard A Knock At The Door So I Got Up And Opened It. Amber With A Little Boy On Her Arm. Almost Two Years Of Not Seeing Her And Now She Wanna Bring Her Ass Around. I Thought I Was Clear To Her That Ion Like Her Ass.

She Looked Scared As Hell. "Whatchu Want?" She Stuttered Over Her Words. "Is AK Home He's Supposed To Be Here" I Switched My Hips. "Why Would He Be Here?"

"Because He Said He Would" I Looked At The Little Boy And Something Familar Twinged Inside My Head But I Couldnt Make It Out. "Can I Just Wait For Him.. Please" I Nodded Slowly.

Whatever This Bitch Gotta Say I Really Wanna Hear It For Some Reason. She Looked At Me Once I Shut The Door. "Can I Get Kaden Some Water" I Narrowed My Eyes But Nodded. Becky Came Downstairs And Looked At The Little Boy. Her Eyes Widened.

"Black Um Who's Kid Is This"

"Ambers Shes In The Kitchen Something About Talking To AK"

Keonte Walked In. "Who Wants To Talk To Me" He Came And Kissed Me On The Cheek. The Little Boy Jumped Up. "DADDY!" He Looked Like He'd Seen A Ghost. Amber Came Back Out. She Looked At AK.

"Im Sorry I Thought Nobody Was Gonna Be Here I Didnt Do It On Purpose!" He Looked Down At The Boy And So Did I. They Looked Just Alike. I Looked Back Up At Him Talk To The Boy. "Go Wait Out In The Car"

I Stooped Down To The Little Boy. "How Old Are You?" He Held Up Two Fingers And He Smiled With One Of His Teeth Missing. "Im Two!" I Laughed Because He Was Adorable. He Ran Off Outside The Door And Amber Went Off After Him.

I Stood Back Up And Looked At AK. I Tried To Make Eye Contact With Him But He Looked Down. "Look At Me" He Looked Up At Me With Eyes Full Of Regret. "For Two Fucking Years? " I Smacked The Shit Out Of Him. "For A Years Im Standing Here Giving You My All And You You Hide This Shit?"

"I Was Gonna Tell You Renè I Just Didnt Know How I Didnt Wanna Lose You Because I Made A Dumb Descision."

I Put My Hand In My Face. He Put His Arms Around Me And I Shoved Him Off Me. "Black Im So Sorry" I Grabbed The Closest Thing I Could And Smashed It Against Him. "Calm Down And Let Me Explain"

I Grabbed Another Vase. "Calm Down? Really I Just Found Out You Got The One Bitch Pregnant That I Just Happened To Hate While We Were Together And You Hid It From Me!" I Threw It And It Missed His Head By An Inch.

He Walked Towards Me But I Made My Way To The Kitchen And Smashed A Plate Against His Head. He Stumbled Back A Little And Held His Forehead. "A Fucking Lie This Whole Relashonship! I Grabbed A Knife And Went Back To Living Room.

I Sat Down On The Couch And He Followed Me. Does He Not Know Im About To Stab His Ass? He Put Me In His Arms And I Made A Big Gash Down One Of His Arms. Rosco And X Came In Quickly And Took The Knife Away From Me.

"And You Dont Even Have Anything To Say?"

"Renè Im Sorry I Didnt Know What To Do" I Spoke To Him As I Broke Free Of X And Grabbed My Car Keys. "I Fucking Hate You"I Ran My Hand Through My Hair And Walked Out The Door.

||Keonte Aka AK||POV
I Punched A Hole In The Living Room Wall. "Fuck!" X And Rosco Cleaned Up The Mess She Made. Jamal Walked In With His Bookbag On His Shoulder And Inspected Everything.