C H A P T E R 22

||Renè Aka Black||POV
"No Means No Mally." I Took His Hand Away From My Thigh. That Would Be Direspectful As Hell To AK And I Am No Amber. "C'mon Black You Just Cant Get A Nigga Sprung Then Cut Him Off" I Shrugged. "Sounds Like A Personal Problem."

I Went Back To Cutting Up Carrots. He Put His Hands Around My Waist. "Black Quit Frontin"
I Moved His Hands And Shoved Him Lightly Backwards. "Im Not Frontin Im Tryna Cut These Damn Carrots" He's Really Gettin On My Damn Nerves. Why He Fuckin Wit Me When He Knows I Have A Knife In My Hand?

"Go Call Up Some Hoe You Always Have Handy!"

"They Cant Do It Like You" I Shrugged. "Okay? Find A New One"

"I Dont Want A New One I Want You."

"Mally Your Really Pissing Me Off."

He Came Up Behind Me Again And Smacked My Ass. I Tried So Hard Not To Cut Him. "Lets Go Upstairs." He Did It Again.

"Marcus I Said No So Get The Fuck Offa Me Damn!"

AK Came In The Kitchen. "You Good?" I Went Back To Cutting The Carrots. "Im Fine" Mally Laughed. "Yes You Are" I Was Shaking. "Marcus I Said NO! What Dont You Understand?"

"Make Me Understand"

I Opened My Mouth To Speak But AK Spoke For Me. "Did She Not Just Say Leave Her Alone? Why You All Over Her Anyway She Clearly Dont Want Yo Ass" He Scoffed And Walked Away. "Fuck You Then" I Threw The Knife And It Grazed His Shirt. "You Wish"

I Wish I Had Better Aim. AK Laughed. "Bae Got Aim"

"Im Black Not Bae"

"You've Been Bae Girl" I Smiled And Turned Around To Get Another Knife So I Could Finish Cutting These Carrots. He Turned Me Around And Put Our Lips Together.

He Tried To Pull Up My Shirt But I Poked Him With The Tip Of The Knife. He Clutched His Side As He Pulled Away. "Shit" I Laughed. "Do You Want Dinner Or Not? Cause Kissing Is Not Gonna Magically Make Plates."

He Bite His Lip And Lawd. I Just Wanted To Say Fuck Dinner But Im Gonna Stand My Ground. "Im Looking At Dinner" I Giggled.

Becky Came In With Her Pregant Stomach. "No Please Not In My Kitchen! Actually AK You Go Away All You Are Is A Distraction And A Bitch Is Hungry!" He Shrugged. "I Cant Help Im Sexy." I Rolled My Eyes As He Left.

"In The Kitchen?" I Put The Carrots In The Pot. "You Did It In Here" She Added On. "And In The Living Room And On The Bathroom Floor" I Laughed. "Thats Why Yo Ass Pregnant Now"
She Winked. "You Already Know" Rosco Walked In. "Already Know What About AK And Black?"

I Shook My Head. "No About Why She Pregnant Now" He Laughed. "On The Counter The C-" I Cut Him Off. "Alright Thats Enough If You Want Vomit Free Food That Is" He Put His Hands Up In Surrender. As I Added Butter To The Steak. "Okay Just Making Sure"
-----------------
I Layed Down In My Bed. AK Laid Beside Me And Put His Arms Around My Waist. I Was Already Pratically Asleep But I Wanted To Be Smart. "Nobody Told Yo Ass To Sleep In My Bed"

"Shutup"

I Smiled And Closed My Eyes. Today Is Monday All We Have Is Three More Days. I Went To Sleep
Happy For Once In A Couple Weeks. As Long As Everything Goes As Planned....

||Keontè Aka AK||POV
I Waited Untill I Knew She Was Asleep. I Texted Cookie To Let Him Know What Time It Was. I Slipped Out Of The Bed And Out The Room. Cookie Met Me At The Door. I Gave Him A Nod. Rosco Gave The Same Signal To Rocky.

They Were Guarding The House Untill The Black And Becky Wake Up Where They Gonna Take Them To The Safehouse Along With Other Remaining Family Members For A Week. I Just Hope Black Isnt Too Mad.