C H A P T E R 5

||Renè Aka Black||POV
I Woke Up In A State Of Happiness. Happy Wont Have To Wake Up Worrying Of My Father. Happy That I Wont Have To Go Another Day Worrying Where My Mom Is. Happy That Becky Doesnt Have To Deal With Her Moms Shit Anymore Or Her Crack Head Daddy. Happy For Her. Happy For Me . Just Happy.

I Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. Before Going Downstairs Still Happy. Atleast Untill I Saw Amber I Was. She Was Downstairs Cooking Breakfast Atleast I Think Its Breafast. It Was Some Half Done Lookin Eggs With Pink Sausage And Pretty Good Looking Toast.

Becky And AK Were Already Downstairs. Amber Handed Me A Plate. "Look Im Sorry For Being A Bitch I Just Get Just Blah" She Did A Hand Motion. "Sometimes." I Nodded And Excepted Her Plate.

She Looked At Me As I Sat Down And I Did One Thing I Regret Doing For The Rest Of My Life. I Took A Bite Of Those Eggs. I Smiled And Looked Up At Her. "Omg These Are Good!" She Smiled. "Thank Youu Girl Its My Own Little Recipe."She Went Up The Stairs Happily.

I Put My Fork In The Sausage. "Recipe Of Ass" Becky Laughed. "She Was Trying To Be Nice Black!" I Put My Hands Up. "I Accept Her Apology" She Laughed. I Looked At AK He Was Smiling And Laughing.

"Why You Laughing You Eat This On A Daily Basis" He Took Another Bite And Mocked My Words. "Its Eat Or Starve Out Here Nigga" I Punched His Arm As He Smirked. "Shut Up" He Shrugged And Continued Eating That Trash.

I Quickly Threw It Away. I Looked At Becky. "What You Tryna Do Today?" She Shrugged. We Spoke At The Same Time. "Shopping?" We Laughed Together. "I Most Definitely Need A Car.. And A Phone." Amber Came Down The Stairs.

"You Dont Have A Phone? Omg We Have To Go Shopping Today Go Get Dressed Guys." She Was All Enthusiastic. "Besides I Need To Spend Time With My Sister In Law!" AK Choked On His Half Cooked Eggs. She Didnt Seem To Notice. As Me And Becky Nodded.

It Was Summer Officially Now So I Put On My Favorite Bleached High Waisted Shorts And Put On A Greem Crop Top Showing My Belly Button. I Slid On My Black And Green Jordans And Started My Hair. I Took Out The Braid And Decided To Straighten It . It Went To The Middle Of My Back I Put My Nose Ring In And I Was Ready.

I Went Downstairs And Becky Hand On A Pair Of American Flag Shorts With A Whit V Neck T-Shirt. She Had On White Sandles And Her 12 Inches Were Wavy. Amber Had On A Pair Of Tribal Leggings And A Blue Shirt That Looked Nice On Her Lightskin. She Slid On Her Combat Boots And Smiled Fixing The Ponytail On Her Head.

"Ready?" Amber Asked Still Excited From Earlier. I Nodded. Becky Looked At Me . "Nah I Gotta Stop By The Trap First King Wanna See Me." . I Nodded Agreeing With Her.

We Got To The Trap And I Really Wasnt Feeling It. "We'll Be Back" Becky Spoke To Amber She Nodded. It Was Hot As Hell. "So Like Does King Know Im Your Sister Yet?" Becky Laughed. "Nah" I Nodded.

We Walked Into The Office. He Looked Up At Us. "Yall Know Each Other?" Becky Laughed. "This Is My Sister Since 4th Grade." He Nodded. "Good Job Black That Shit Was Flawless." I Nodded. "I Know What Im Doin." He Looked At Becky. "How My Money Lookin?" They Started To Talk About Something When AK Walked In.

He Sat Beside Me. "What They Talm Bout?" I Shrugged "Money? Everyone Knows Becky A Math Genius." He Nodded. "So What Yall Doin Here Thought You Was Going Shopping?" I Pointed To King And Becky. "They Wanted To Talk Money." He Nodded.

We Started To Talk About Weird Shit. Like Favorite Color His Is Green. He Says Because Of Money. Mines Is Black Because Its All The Colors In One. "So Why Do They Call You Black?" I Scrunched My Nose Up. "I Dont Know At First I Thought Because Of My Skin But Ya Know It Just Stuck One Day" He Nodded. "So Your Real Name Is Renè?" I Nodded "Thats Pretty."
I Nodded "I Know"

"So Why They Call You AK?" He Smiled. "Cause On My First Raid On A House I Chose An AK 47 So It Just Stuck." I Nodded. "Whats Your Real Name? " He Leaned Back In His Chair. "Keonte" I Mocked His Words. "Thats Cute" He Laughed Shut Up. I Was Gonna Ask Him When He Knew Him And Becky Were Siblings But Becky Tapped My Shoulder.

"Okay Stop Flirting I Know I Took Long But Damn" We Both Spoke At The Same Time.
"I Have A Girl"
"I Ain Worried About Him" In Actuality Im Not. No Time For Any Typa Boy I Turned X Down For A Reason. Plus I Just Met These Boys Ion Know What They About.
And I Dont Want No Babymomma Drama Which I Know Most Of Them Have.

On Our Way Out The Trap We Passed The Dude I Shot. He Stayed Silent This Time. I Walked Up To Him. "Whats Your Name?" He Smiled Halfway. "Jamal" I Laughed And Walked Away.

We Got Back In The Car Amber Spoke. "Ugh! I Coulda Went Shopping Twice By The Time You Got Back!" She Pulled Off Down The Road.