C H A P T E R 27

||Renè Aka Black||POV
I Sat In The Car In The Middle Of Ambers Driveway Trying To Figure Out What The Fuck Just Happened. I Put The Car In Drive And Left. I Grabbed My Gun From The Glove Department And Put It In My Bag.

The Next Time I See Him He's Dead. Regardless Of If I Believe Amber Or Not. Cause That Was Some Weird Ass Shit She Pulled Just Now. I Drove Back To My House And Locked The Door.

I Opened The Door To My Room And Went Straight To My Bed. I Layed There Untill Sleep Finally Took Over.
--------------
I Woke Up The Next Day With A Headache. I Looked At The Pretty Wall. I Just Stared At It. I Didnt Do Anything. I Sat On My Bed. I Didnt Eat For The Day. I Barely Got Sleep. I Was To Interested In The Wall. I Was Doing It Again I Know.

Nobody Came To Check Up On Me After A Few Days. I Dont Blame Them. Everyone Has Lives. Everyone Has Stable Lives While I Live Mines Day By Day. I Dont Have A Game Plan. Im Lost And Confused And Im Hurt.

I Wont Cry Because The Tears Wont Fall. This Is The Fourth Day I Dont Know I Lost Count. Jamal Is Starting A Family With Michelle So I Doubt He'll Stay Here Anymore Now That She's Pregnant. Im Happy For Them And Im Glad He Could Overcome Everything He's Been Through.

Rosco And Becky Have Been Good From The Start. Together For Years. They Have A Beautiful Intelligent Daughter Together. Becky Doesnt Have A Job And Rosco Is Thinking Of Buying A Mall Outlet So When He Does Decide To Leave The Game They Wont Go Broke.

As Far As I Know X Has A Girlfriend I Dont Know Her Name. I Really Could Care Less If He's My Brother Or Not Because We Dont Speak But Its Okay.

Mally Still Out There Being A Hoe But Atleast He Knows What He Wants In Life And That Is Not To Be Tied Down For Sure. I Think He Has A Babymomma. Or Maybe One Of Them Crazy Hoe's That Stay Putting Babies With Random Niggas Like Broken Puzzle Pieces.

When I Finally Got Some Sleep It Was Cut Short By My Phone Going Off For The First Time In A Week. "Hello?"

"Trap In 1hr" I Hung Up The Phone. I Got Up Out My Bed And Into The Shower. I Didnt Feel Like Putting On Makeup So I Just Put Sunglasses Over My Face. Im Really Hoping Mark Or Whatever Is Here So I Could Kill His Ass An Get It Over With.

I Didnt Touch My Head It Was Probably More Wild Then It Ever Has Been. I Slipped On A Pair Of Camoflauge Pants With A White T-Shirt And A Pair Of White Jordans. I Put My Lipstick On Because Someone Isnt Leaving Alive Today.

I Grabbed The Keys To My Mustang And Drove Off. I Pulled Up To The Trap And Walked Right In Kings Office. Same People From Last Time Were In There Except This Time Amber Was There. She Looked At Me For A Split Second.

Mark Came Back In. I Had No Intentions Of Wasting Anymore Time Then I Had Too. I Pulled My Gun Out And He Pulled His Out As Well.

So There We Were Guns Pointed At Each Others Heads. The Room Is Quiet. I Spoke First. "Just Give Me Three Truthful Answers"

"Put You Gun Down"

"Fuck You" He Lowered His Gun. "Put The Damn Gun Down Renè" I Put Mine Down But Kept A Tight Hold On It. "Ask Wisley"

"Where Is My Mom"

"Which One?"

"My Real One Dumbass"

"Someones Having A Bad Day." I Sat Up In My Chair. My Temper Was Not To Be Messed With Today. I Clutched My Gun For Dear Life.

"Angela Martin We Never Married You Have Her Last Name She Lives In California- LA To Be Exact"

"Why Did You Seperate Us?"

"Would You Rather Be Dead?"

"Is That A Question You Want The Answer To?"