Prologue

Camila's POV

Shawn and I grew up together. We know everything about each other or so I thought.

I've always had feelings for Shawn, ever since 7th grade but he never showed any interest so I moved on.

Sophomore year I started dating Jake Hussey, he was good to me, sweet, and we were good for each other and good together. But ever since we started dating Shawn has been weird. Getting angry, throwing things around and being rude to me for no reason whatsoever.

It wasn't until he stormed off winter formal and I went after him that I finally understood what in god's name was happening. He cupped my face with his hands and leaned in to kiss me, for the first time. It was a sweet kiss and the whole world disappeared once his lips touched mine. We pulled away for air and I heard something I've never thought I would hear from him.

"God I love you." Shawn exhaled a breath and pulled away. "But I shouldn't have done that. You have a boyfriend and am not the right choice for you. I'm sorry." With that he left me there stunned with my mouth hung open. He turned around and drove off. After that I didn't hear from him for months. The only thing I heard was that he was living with his dad and was not coming back anytime soon. A year went by and nothing. Until one day the school doors open and there he was.

His hair had grown a little longer and his arms looked a little stronger, his eyes were just as I remembered and his smile just a little softer. I never prepared for a moment like that a second and it all came back. After a year I still felt everything when he was near. He gave me a quick hello and walked off. God I wished I loved him like I missed him.

I followed behind him and pulled him into an empty classroom. I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Hello?!" I mocked. "That is all you have to say after a year?!" I was angry, I was hurt. "It's been a year!" I yelled in his face. "We were best friends and then one day you kiss me and then I don't see you for a year and all you have to say now is 'Hello'?!" I was so angry I was crying. He looked at me with sad and pity eyes. He reached for my hand but I pulled away from him. Storming off of the classroom I passed by Jake and stormed off of the school. I went to the one place that gave me peace. And weirdly enough it was my grandfather's grave.

I sat on the grass and looked at his head stone. "Why grandpa? Why? Why did he come back?! why did he leave?!" I was angry and full on sobbing at this point.

Why?

Author's note

New fic for ya'll. Let me know if you want me to continue.

Hope you liked it don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

xoxo Love Ana xoxo