♡︎ roadtrip

Not me showin you guys things I haven't completed, if you havent realised it's Lams, mullette and Jeffmads with Washington for,, i wanted to add another person,, I'm gunna do an about the author s oo n

"do we seriously have to take THOMAS JEFFERSON WITH US?" Alexander groaned and hit is head on the wheel, "yes. Alexander. we have to take thomas and james with us-" Aaron sighed, "I don't get what this whole rivalry thing is all about anyway-" Hercules cut in, throwing a bag of chips at John. "hEy!" John turned and frowned "meanie." Herc just giggled. "he's just a jerk ok!" Alexander growled slightly, "Alex- mon ami, I'm sure if you just t r y to spend time with Thomas you'd realise that you're wrong-" Lafayette sighed, sitting in the back beside Herc "oh please, like Alexander would ever admit he was wrong. plus, I don't really like Jefferson either." John shrugged, "anyway can we go now lexi?" He asked his boyfriend. Alexander didn't respond, just started the car and sped off.

They arrived at Jefferson's house and alex and John switched. "guys there's only two seats left-.." Herc commented from the back. "James is small." John shrugged, "he can sit on Jefferson's lap-" "speak of the devil-" Alexander sighed as laf squealed and jumped out of the car into Washingtons arms, who's there for reasons, he must've told james that he had to sit on Thomas's lap cause there wasn't enough room because James' face was bright red when they got to the car. laf slipped into his spot in between Herc and Washington and Thomas sat, pulling James onto his lap.