Thirty

Luke is a dork and I hate him

mICHAEL FUCKING DYED HIS HAIR OH MY LORD.
--

Scarlett trudged into the black Nissan that awaited her. Michael was in the driver seat, Luke in the passenger and Scarlett behind Luke in the back.

"Do you want the passenger?" Luke asked, turning his body back.

"Its all yours Hemmings." Scarlett said shifting herself in the black interior seats.

Luke shifted himself and faced Scarlett "Then I'll sit next to you."

Michael sighed heavily and turned on his blinker to make the turn as Luke put his foot on the console and threw himself into the backseat next to Scarlett.

"Try not to kill yourself huh Luke?" Michael grumped as Luke sat up straight next to Scarlett, with a smile of satisfactory on his face.

Luke eyed Scarlett up and down. "You look lovely."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow "Its not like Im wearing a dress or anything."

"Doesn't matter," Luke shook his head "You look perfect in anything."

Scarlett opened her mouth but was cut by Michael "In American Apparel underware?"

Luke began to sing but Scarlett muffled his mouth "Don't try it." Luke pouted in response.

Suddenly, Scarlett felt something wet and plump skim across her hand. She pulled away and hissed, "Did you just lick me?"

Luke started laughing but nodded "You wouldn't get your hand off my mouth-but I would like it in other places." a smirk formed across his lips.

Scarlett opened her mouth but got cut off by Michael again. "Lord Jesus Luke, not when I'm two feet away from you."

Luke laughed hysterically but Scarlett glared at him, "Really Luke?"

"Yes really. I want to rip off all of your clothes and pin you on the bed as I fuck you senseless and-" Luke started but stopped when Michael took a hand off the wheel and tried to beat Luke with it without taking his eyes off the road.

Scarlett's face burned and she looked out the window on her side, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look what you did, Luke. You made her feel embarrassed." Michael said, facing the road once more.

Luke stopped laughing when he saw that Scarlett was not facing him anymore. "Oh-babe, I'm sorry."

Scarlett turned to face him, a shy grin on her face. "It's fine, really."

Michael parked the car in Liam's driveway and you could feel the vibrations of the music that was playing inside. Michael unbuckled his seat belt and exited the car before Scarlett realized they arrived. Scarlett stepped out of the car and Luke walked over to the other side to stand by her. Luke intertwined their fingers and started to walk to the house but a guy, probably not that much shorter than Luke. He had dark brown hair that fell down his forehead and had a sleeve of tattoos.

"Hey! Thanks for coming Luke-and who is this?" The man greeted, a smile on his lips as he looked over at Scarlett.

"This is my girlfriend, Scarlett." Luke said before Scarlett had the chance to.

"Hello, Scarlett. I'm Liam." Liam said, shaking Scarlett's hand, he nudged his head towards Luke "This guy never stops talking about you, and I mean never. Caught him jacking off one time and all I hear is 'Oh Scar'-"

Luke pushed Liam back "Okay! That's enough!"

Liam started laughing and waved them off "All right, all right. Nice meeting you Scar!"