Twenty-nine

Hi guys, just wanna let you know that the holidays are approaching and I'm going to be busy as hell so pls don't hate me if I don't update for a while.

Okay, enjoy lovies

P.S-- IF YOU WERE IN CHICAGO AND YOU MOBBED THEM AT THR AIRPORT JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE SO SUCK MY ASS

P.P.S-- The picture above is their prom dresses

ENJOY

--

Scarlett jolted awake, a body slamming against her, well make that two bodies. Scary groaned and tried to roll away from the bodies but they were on top of her.

"Prom day!" They squealed, well, Rose and Hannah.

Scarlett groaned slapping the nearest head "Get off of me."

"No. Get up, we have a lot of shit to do." Rose said, trying to pinch Scarlett.

Scarlett glanced at the clock and groaned "What the hell, it's 8 a.m. That's like the middle of the night."

"Yeah, we have to do our nail, hair, and make-up. Get the fuck up." Hannah said, pushing her self up. Rose rolled off of her and spread her self out on the edge of the bed.

Hannah clapped her hands repeatedly "Get up! Get up!"

Scarlett didn't even want to go. The more she thought about going with him, the thought of her messing up and Luke laughing at her, made her stomach churn.

Scarlett unrolled her self from her comforter burrito and walked to the shower. She sulked in the mirror,dreading her appearance as she forgot to take off her makeup; again.
Her red and blue hair, frizzy and tangled like every other day. Scarlett pondered if she should fake being sick. But didn't realizing it might hurt him too.

"It's okay," Scarlett breathed and pointed at herself in the foggy mirror. "You can do this, it's just prom."

A faint voice in the backround yelled "You can do it!"

Scarlett wanted to laugh, but felt like she might be sick. So instead, she turned on the shower so it was burning hot and walked in.

Scarlett, Hannah, and Rose left the hair salon. Rose took a piece of now dark brown hair between her middle and index fingers and frowned "I don't know whether to like my hair or not."

Hannah glanced at Rose "It looks nice, honest." And Hannah took a chunk of her freshly dyed indigo-bluish hair and twirled it. "Hair dyed for the 101th time. Feeling accomplished guys."

"It's going to fall out." Scarlett pointed
out as she hopped into the car.

Rose tilted her head back and blurted "Your just a dumbass, bleaching you hair! Well I hope it all falls out!"

Scarlett and Hannah both shot her a puzzled look and Rose stopped laughing "You never heard of that song?"

Scarlett smothered a laugh and continued driving. Hannah just simply rolled her eyes and plugged in her aux cord. "Loss of Control" by Green Day blasted through the cars speakers.

"April fool thought you falling in love
Now your sucking on a door knob I slammed on your face.
You're a stupid motherfucker and your doing your time 'cause" Scarlett, Rose, and Hannah screamed at each other, head banging.

Suddenly, Rose screamed and grabbed Scarlett's arm making Scarlett swerve off the lane, then back into her lane.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Scarlett yelled as she put both hands on the wheel.