Eightteen

Hi guys I hope you have a great day because you deserve it:))

--

Scarlett was silent, she didn't know what to say. Hannah and Rose turned to her like if she said the wrong answer, the world would explode.

Luke stayed up on stage staring at Scarlett anxiously waiting for her answer. Scarlett nodded, biting her her lip trying to keep her from smiling any bigger.

Luke; once he saw Scarlett nod her head; jumped off the stage and ran over to Scarlett and crashed their lips together. "She said yes!" Michael yelled into the microphone fist pumping the air. The crowd erupted in cheers as Luke pulled Scarlett into a tight hug. "Happy birthday." He mumbled in her ear. She couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"So how does it feel to be Luke Hemmings official girlfriend?" Hannah said taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Lighter , happier. That's it." Scarlett sighed studying the TV screen.

"What are we watching again?" Rose asked flipping down between Scarlett and Hannah.

"The Walking Dead." Hannah and Scarlett coursed.

"How can we be friend with you if you even don't know what our favorite TV show is?" Hannah scoffed hitting Rose with a pillow.

*New IMessage from; Lucas:-)*

"Is that your hubby?" Rose asked peering over Scarlett's shoulder.

"Piss off." Scarlett laughed as she pushed Rose to the ground.

3:24

From: Lucas:-)

Can me and the guys come over?

-

3:24

From: Baby

Yeah, I guess so, Hannah and Rose are here.

-

3:25

From: Lucas:-)

Good, because we are in your driveway.

-

Scarlett shot out of her seat and to the front door. She swung open the door to see Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum on the doorstep. "What are you guys doing here?"

Calum interjected "Is Rose in there?"

Scarlett nodded and allowed Calum and everyone else to pass though.

Luke greeted Scarlett with a quick peck on the lips and a hug. She walked down to the living room where everyone else was gathered.

"So, what are you guys doing here anyway?" Scarlett asked sitting down on the couch.

"We were passing by, thought to say hello." Luke smiled at Scarlett.

"Bullshit." Michael fake coughed. "He was complaining all day about how he missed you-"

Luke interjected by punching Michaels side. "Ahw. That's so cute." Rose gushed.

Scarlett looked at Luke "It's been one day Luke."

Luke smiled shyly "I know."

A loud slam filled their ears "Mum! I'm home!" Nicole soon appeared in the living room doorway "Uh, hi Rose and Hannah." Nicole paused "and Luke."

"Nicole this is Michael, Calum and Ashton." Scarlett introduced pointing to them.

Nicole waved awkwardly at them "Hi. Scar, do you know where Mum is?"

Scarlett nodded "She had a meeting."

When Nicole left the room, Michael turned to Scarlett, "Your sisters hot."

Scarlett glared at him "If you even think about dating my sister I'll kick your balls up to your throat."

-Walking dead lovers; see what I did there;) -

Michael put his hands up in defense as everyone laughed but Hannah looked at Scarlett. "Daryl quote huh?"

Scarlett nodded laughing .

--

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK