Fourteen

Michael dyed his hair again???? Bc damn he looks hot

--

"I refuse to wear this dress." Scarlett muttered and tried adjusting the dress in the mirror. Hannah sighed and ran her fingers though her purple hair. "You don't like anything."

"Well maybe it's because you gave me dress that you fetched out of the trash." Scarlett spat.

Hannah sighed again "Fine. Try on the other ones."

Scarlett tried to shut the door but heard someone calling her name. "Scar! I have the perfect dress." Rose called out.

Scarlett sighed and opened the door. She didn't want to do this. She had plenty of dresses at home but Hannah and Rose insisted on taking her shopping.

Rose skipped to her, her ombre hair dancing behind her. Tossed her a black dress that had a glittery top. "Here."

Scarlett shut the door and slipped on the dress. She observed herself in the mirror, the dress had a black skirt thing that touched the floor, a white sleeve less top and what looked like a gold belt. "Guys." She gasped

"Is it good?" Rose asked nervously.

"God damnit. Open the door!" Hannah said.

Scar chuckled and opened the door revealing herself. The girls gasped "Oh my god Scar."

Scar immediately grew nervous "Is it bad?"

"What? No-No! It looks perfect on you!" Rose assured her.

"Thank you Rose for finding the dress instead of Hannah because she was no fashion sense."

Hannah scoffed. Rose laughed tossing her hair behind her shoulder. "That's the one we are buying."

Scarlett smiled and changed back into her ripped jeans and grey sweater. They brought the dress and exited the store.

2:36

From - Lucasss

Are you at your house?

-

2:36

From - Scarlett

Uh no?

-

2:37

From - Lucasss

Trick question. I'm at your house.

-

2:37

From - Scarlett

Im on my way home.

-

2:37

From - Lucasss

Great see you then.

-

Rose and Hannah dropped Scarlett off at her house. Where they saw Luke sitting on her curb.

"Oh my god. Is that Luke?" Hannah gasped. Luke came over and peered into the car window. "Hello ladies."

"Hi." Hannah and Rose said.

"I'm Scarlett's boyfriend. Luke."

"He's not my boyfriend." Scarlett insisted.

"Hi. I'm Rose." Rose said extending her hand. Luke shook it.

"And I'm Hannah." Luke shook her hand.

"Your single right?" Rose said. Scarlett sent her a glare.

Luke laughed nodding. Scarlett climbed out of the back seat and waited on the side.

"I'm glad he's single because I'm gonna climb that like a tree." Hannah whispered to Scarlett. Scarlett slapped the side of her head as they drove off laughing.

"I like them." Luke said.

"Oh I'm sure you do."

"Can I see your dress?" Luke asked flopping down on Scarlett's bed.

"No." Scarlett huffed as she put the dress in the closet.

Luke pouted and open his arms for Scar. She smiled and slipped into his arms.

"Do you wanna play FIFA?" Luke asked as he gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

She nodded and untangled herself from Luke and grabbed comfy clothes "Can you set it up? I'm going to get changed." Luke nodded as she skipped to the bathroom.

She got changed out of her skinny jeans and put on soffee shorts and a T-shirt. She walked back to the room. She saw Luke sprawled across the bed. She smiled and crawled ontop of him. "Hello." He laughed.

She giggled and pecked his lips. He caught the back of her neck so she couldn't pull away. He smirked against her lips and she sucked on his lip ring. He moaned softly and found his hands on her waist. Before things were about to get heated, Scars phone rang. "Don't answer it." Luke mumbled against her lips.

"Luke. It might be important."

He groaned as she let go of her letting her to get access to her phone "Hello?"

Her mum spoke back though the line "Hi honey. I just left for dinner. What do you want from Wendy's? Oh and ask Luke."

"What do you want from Wendy's? My mum is getting dinner." Scarlett asked Luke.

"She doesn't have to get me anything." Luke mumbled.

"Don't be stupid. What do you want?"

"Fine. I'll just get a burger with fries please." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes bringing the phone to her ear.

"Yeah, me and Luke will get the number 1 with fries." Luke heard a muffled response. "Do you want coke?" Scarlett asked him as he flipped over on his stomach. He nodded "Yeah 2. Okay bye Mum." She hung up.

"Are you ready to get your butt kicked at FIFA?"

"It's on Hemmings."

"Scarlett! Dinners here!" Linda called from the kitchen. "I'll grab our food. Stay here." She said dropping the controller and running down the stairs.

"Is Luke here?" Linda asked as Scareltt rummaged though the bags of food.

"Uh huh." Scarlett hummed as she ran back the stairs with their food.

She jumped on Luke and put his burger on his face. He laughed taking the burger off his face "Why did you put my burger on my face?"

"Because I wanted to." Scar giggled "C'mon let's keep playing its 1-0 and I'm pretty sure I can still beat you."

"But I wanna make out." Luke pouted unwrapping his burger and taking a bite.

"Luke we just finished making out." Scar sighed.

"One day Scarlett Johnson. One day."

--

THERE YOU GO.