Three

When Luke sat down with Emily wrapped around his arm, he saw Scarlett's eyes go wide for a moment before she got up and left with Ashton leaving not long after. A couple minutes go by and they have yet to come back.

"Is this Ashton's new thing? Following her around like a lost puppy?" Luke blurted

"Why do you even care?" Michael asked, shooting Luke a confused glance.

"I don't," Luke mumbled gritting his teeth, glancing over at Emily who was deeply involved in her phone.

Michael shrugged, and continued to type on his phone.

"He probably went to fuck her," Luke muttered, earning a glare from Calum.

"He's not like that," Calum hissed, "Ashton wants to make sure she's okay, he cares."

"So your saying I don't care about people?" Luke asked angrily, staring into Calum's gaze.

Emily looked up from her phone and scowled at the two, "Would you knock it off?"

Luke scoffed at Emily and removed his arm from the back of her chair. He doesn't even know why he was seeing her, she was a major bore. He didn't date girls, he never did. Luke ignored her and continued to glare at Calum.

"You implied it," Luke mumbled, clenching his fist at his side.

"Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries." Calum pushed back his chair, stalking off to the lunch line with Michael following.

Luke ran his fingers through his knotted hair, his open palm slamming on the table.

Emily pushed her chair back and rolled her eyes, "Seriously, Luke, you need to control yourself."

He dismissed her and she sulked out of the cafeteria, her thins arms crossed at her chest.

This girl hasn't even been here for more than a few hours, and already she's frustrating Luke.

Someone came up behind him and grasped his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Someone looks angry,"

Luke turned around and groaned when he caught a glimpse of Ryan Tanner, the most annoying asshole in the school, in Luke's opinion.

"What do you want, Tanner?" Luke spat, turning back around.

Ryan pulled out Ashton's chair and sat down, "Just wanted to say hi, did you see the new girl?"

Luke gestured to the seat where she sat, "Scarlett?"

"Yeah that's her name," Ryan grinned, "She's hot as hell, dude."

Luke shrugged, "I can get her."

Ryan could help but laugh, "I don't think her standards are that low."

Luke rolled his eyes at him, annoyed his Tanner's presence. Luke would admit, he imagined beating the shit out of him a few times.

"Plus," Ryan added, "She doesn't look like the hookup type of girl."

"I'll make her one," It wouldn't be the first time.

"Someone is just extra cocky today," Ryan smiled, "Ask her out tomorrow before homeroom, I'll be watching."

Before Luke could say anything else, Tanner got up and walked back to his table with his other asshole friends. Everyone in this goddamn school is an asshole.