Chapter 46: Torn Apart

Start from the beginning

I let out a sigh, my body fighting against the pain I felt from my arms where fingers were dug deep into, causing me extreme pain. But I held back all cries and screams and instead remained nice and quiet. I didn't want to bring anymore attention to myself then there already was.

That's the last thing I want..

But my thoughts were interrupted when my small body was suddenly thrown into another room, one that was made to be some type of holding cell.

My visible ears could slightly hear the loud sound of a steel door creaking closed behind me, my body weakly pulling itself up off of the hard floor.

"Hyuga! Starting out, we will put you into a holding cell until Boss is ready for you. But don't think it's permanent. Once Boss has arrived and speaked with you, we will then get on with the execution. But in the meantime, feel free to relax in peace. You may remove your blindfold and also change into the available clothes in the room. We'll be back shortly."

The masculine voice my ears picked up was so sudden and loud, soon fading into nothing which lets me know the hunters had left, leaving my shaky and frail person all alone, huddling pathetically on the ground of the holding cell I will be staying in at the moment. I breathed heavily, trying not to panic, to lose it but...

I was doing the opposite...

My breathing grew shakier and shakier, louder and louder to the point I was hyperventilating.

Tears that I hadn't even noticed were dripping from my eyes to fall on my pale hands which kept my body up, the coolness of the air attacking my bare body in all different directions. Goosebumps formed on my pale skin because of it which made me feel even worse.

I was scared.

So, so scared.

The fear I felt was something I have never felt before.

I-I-I can't breathe...

I, c-can't think...

All I could do was cry and scream, my chest growing all tight and heavy because of the pent up emotions I wanted to express.

The blindfold that was wrapped around my eyes still, was something that I no longer noticed. Only the feeling I felt now was what my mind was focused on. It was just simply too much for my young soul to bear. I felt like every piece of me was falling apart..

Physically, I felt my heart breaking.. Because of several reasons..

One..

I'm, going to die soon. My death is impending, approaching fast. Which means I will die at the age of sixteen.

I won't be able to accomplish any of my dreams, my goals...

Nothing..

I sobbed.

T-Two..

Naruto isn't here, with me. He's somewhere far away from me, unable to see me or get to me. I closed my eyes tightly.

He's probably going berserk...

And that pains me greatly.

Naruto, was for once happy. He went about his days alongside me, smiling and laughing. He showered me with love and affection and gave me the best nights ever, ones that showed how much he appreciated me...

Loved me...

It showed how much he wanted to please me, to take care of all my desires. And I loved every second of it. It all, was just..