Chapter 6: Lies and More Lies

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ •  ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

I moaned breathlessly as I held the door to a bathroom stall with both hands, Naruto thrusting harshly inside of me from behind.

My dress was laid torn and ruined on the bathroom floor, my naked body completely exposed to his dark prying eyes.

He groaned in pleasure and grabbed my neck, pulling it back roughly making me whine, my neck protesting...

He stared down at me as I stared up at him upside down, his hips steady thrusting against my bare ass, without mercy.

He growled. "You like that? You fucking like that, huh?" He asked through numerous animalistc growls, his eyes once again crimson giving him a feral look.

I cried out in pleasure and nodded frantically to his sex talk, my body spasming nicely. "Yes! Yes.. It's so good. You're so deep, and fast! Ooh, god. I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out loudly and tightened my hold on the door, feeling myself lose restraint.

He grinned at my outburst and sent a slap to my right asscheek which harbored his mark making me scream out, he soon letting go of my neck.

"Yeah, yeah. That's it, Hinata. Mmm. Keep moving your hips just like that." He whispered out, encouraging me as I began to work my body towards his large cock, wanting to cum sooner.

The intense peak of releasing felt amazing right about now. After long periods of torture Naruto finally brought me here and, played with me..

Constantly.

It felt so good..

It shouldn't, but.. I can't deny it.

I can't keep lying to myself...

I moaned and closed my eyes tightly, my body moving harshly to his thrusts. "Oh, god! It's coming! Naruto, ahh!" I whined once more but suddenly he did something that highly surprised me.

In my wonky state, he quickly used this time to grab my hand and force it back, onto my mark, my fingers brushing against it which caused me to see, what he sees.

My eyes instantly widened and once again, pictures started to rush in my mind, revealing a moving image, of me, from behind..

My naked body was moving back and forth rapidly on Naruto's member, my eyes taking in the way it disappeared and reappeard as it constantly worked in and out of me.