Chapter 39: Taking It Easy

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ sᴇx • sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

"Mmm, oh god... Naruto!"

Moans bounced off of the shower walls as a large sprinkle of water hit the both of us, cleansing the two of us.

My hands were smashed against the wall as Naruto held my hips from behind, his large shaft pumping in and out of me rapidly, causing me to black out occasionally.

The pleasure was so intense. It seems as if I can't get used to it.

It's like a boxer, striking me over and over again with all its might, hitting every part of my body, but with pleasure. Naruto wasn't holding back, his tip pounding my womb in complete submission.

My eyes rolled from the feeling, my nails scratching harshly against the wall I was leaned against.

I moaned, loudly. "Naruto! Please, please!" I pleaded desperately, absolutely loving the things he was doing to me. He was completely tearing me apart. And by the chuckle that was made from him, he knew his actions were taking me under.

He leaned in closer, until I could feel his rock hard chest against my damp back, a large hand moving down to lightly clutch my throat, keeping me rooted in place.

A growl of absolute bliss was made from the demon as he ran his keen nose through my lavender scented hair, his eyes flashing red for a split second.

"Mmm.. I just love it when you moan my name, Hinata. You sound so fucking delicious." He whispered against my wet midnight blue hair, his hips never halting in their rapid movement causing my body to spasm.

I groaned against his hand, my body slowly working back so our eyes could meet. And when they did, I had an uncontrollable desire to kiss him.

And I did, my head moving in boldly to connect my lips with his own, heightening the warmth in our bodies.

He groaned deeply from my actions, his hand slipping away from my throat to instead grope my left breast, his thumb running over the tit teasingly.

I mewled in response, our heads tilting to deepen our kiss. But the kiss didn't last long for Naruto released me to instead roughly turn my body around, his shaft leaving my insides for a second.

I gasped by the sudden action but soon I felt warm hands loop underneath my legs to instead pick them up, hauling my entire body into the air so my legs could wrap around his waist. I bit my lip in response, my hands falling forward to grip his shoulders tightly.

Naruto smirked, moving forward so our noses as well as our foreheads touched, our eyes closing.

For a moment, we just embraced each other, our ears taking in the rapid flow of the water from the shower head, the liquid soon hitting the clean marble floor underneath us.