Chapter 42: Bring On The Fight

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ɢᴏʀᴇ •ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘᴏᴘʜᴀɢʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴜsᴇ • ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ/sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •𝟷𝟾+)◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Naruto's P.O.V

I put up a smile as I eyed my beautiful lover through the rear view mirror as I drove, one of my eyes closing to send her back a playful wink.

In response, the young girl giggled, her entire face lit up in happiness and, in glee which brought me the same feeling inside.

I just couldn't get enough of her. Hinata just makes me feel so damn happy.

I just, love her, so much...

I hummed but looked out into the road again, refocusing a bit. Traffic during this time of day is known to be extremely outrageous, so, to keep everyone in the car safe, I have to leave my little one alone for a while, to drive. But...

I gritted my teeth, my hands clenching the steering wheel tightly...

Fuck.. It's so hard ignoring her...

There was a constant itch to just look at her, talk to her, entertain her...

What the fuck is wrong with me...

I know for Hinata just being here, is helping me out tons, but the love I feel for her is beyond this roof. It's nothing I have ever felt before and it's driving me insane...

I licked my lips in response, ignoring the eyes that were staring me down from the passenger.

Kurama shook his head, soon moving his attention out of his window. "Wow.. You have major issues, kit." He suddenly spat out which granted my attention immediately, one of my eyebrows rising by his rather blunt statement.

I smirked. "Heh, and what does that supposed to mean, huh?" I chuckled out and even moved to nudge his shoulder playfully. "Care to elaborate a little, ole pal?" I added while switching my eyes back and forth from the road to the orange haired male in the passenger, his eyes steady staring outside.

But I noticed almost immediately, how quiet he had grown, his body a little stiff in his seat.

I frowned at that, moving to spare Hinata a glance who looked to be secretly engaged in our conversation, her eyes also staring back at the fox man questionably.

I silently nodded my head towards Kurama's direction and blinked at her in which she instantly shrugged, revealing she knew nothing of why Kurama was acting so strangely.

I hummed, switching my gaze back over towards him who looked even stiffer than before, his eyes set on something.

What the hell?