"Good morning, Baby. Happy Birthday My Love." He said moving away. "I made you breakfast, so you should hurry up and freshen up and then come to the kitchen to eat, okay?" He instructed getting up.

"Okay, I'll be down in a sec." I said getting out of bed and stretching my limbs.

"Your clothes arrived." He said pointing to a box that was sitting on the chair at the corner of the room.

"That was quick." I said surprised that it had arrived before I had even woken up.

"That's the internet for you." He said. "Okay I'll be in the kitchen finishing up on everything. "My Mother will be here in a few, she wants to take you on a girl's day out for your birthday." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"That sounds nice, let me just prepare then, so that I don't keep her waiting." I responded going to the bathroom to take a quick shower of 10 minutes. I quickly applied some lotion and deodorant onto my body before dressing up in my new outfit.

I went to the kitchen and was welcomed by the smell of bacon and pancakes. "Everything looks great." I said pulling out a chair and sitting on it. "You really spoil me too much." I said as dished up for myself and began eating.

"If I don't spoil you then who will?" Demetrius asked releasing a boomboras laugh. "Besides I like to spoil you." He said reaching over to peck my lips. "My mother said that she will be here in about 10 minutes so eat up and prepare yourself for a possible long day." Demetrius said with a small smile looking at me with pity.

Turns out that Lauren is a super punctual person. She arrived right on time. "Happy birthday my Darling." She said pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Lauren." I said hugging her back.

"We better be on our way now, the boys will have their own who knows what while we're gone." Lauren said shooing me out of the door.

"Get enough rest and don't push yourself too hard. I love you and I'll see you later." I managed to shout out to Demetrius before I was completely pushed out of the door. I saw Daniel heading towards us with a nicely wrapped box.

"Happy Birthday, my Dear." He said handing the box over to me. "Now you better get going before my wife blows a fuse." He teased referring to Lauren who was tapping her foot impatiently as he gave me a quick hug and headed into the house.

I quickly made my way to Lauren, quietly giggling in amusement.

Lauren took me to a spa where we got our nails, toenails and hair done. It was a luxurious and fancy spa. We were served drinks as we sat and we were massaged before that. Lauren then insisted that we go shopping. We shopped so much that I considered not having to go to my apartment to get any more clothes since we shopped so much that I'm sure the clothes and shoes could fill up a wardrobe. Lauren then took me to a restaurant where we ate and chatted together, it was a serious bonding period for us. Lauren paid for everything making me feel guilty but she insisted saying that it was her birthday gift to me so I accepted it.

When we got back home it was around 18:30 and I felt exhausted. The house seemed quiet and desolated. Lauren followed behind me as we made our way to the door. When I opened the door I almost had a heartattack when I heard a couple of surprises from a couple of important people. I feel tears of happiness trickling down my face.

"Awe, don't cry ,Honey." My mom cooed reaching over to give me a hug.

"I'm just so happy to see you guys." I said laughing through my tears.

"We're happy to see you too." My mom, dad and older sister responded in unison.

"How did you get here?" I asked wiping off my tears.

"Well, A nice young man by the name of Demetrius called and asked us all to come and surprise you, he paid for our whole traveling fare to get here." Mom explained scooting out of the way to show me Demetrius who stood with his arms wide opening inviting me in for a hug.

I rushed over to me, threw my arms around his neck and gave him a short passionate kiss ignoring all the Awes in the background. "Thank you so much for this." I whispered in Demetrius's ear.

"You're welcome, Baby. I just want to make you happy." He said pecking my lips and pulling away, keeping his arms around my waist.

"I told you that he was her boyfriend." Zoey my older sister exclaimed with a smirk making me blush causing Demetrius laughed at my direction.

"Everyone let's go to the backyard so that we can braai some meat." Demetrius said leaning towards the backyard.

Lauren and my mom got along so well, they both had a lot of things in common so they had a lot to talk about. My Dad seemed to like Demetrius so after giving him the whole don't hurt my daughter speech they seemed to get along quite nicely along with Zoey and Daniel.

We all ate and laughed throughout the whole night, since Demetrius's house was quite big we all decided that it would be best to camp in his house.

When we got into our room Demetrius gave me a passionate kiss before asking. "Are you ready for your birthday gift?"

"I thought that bringing everyone together was your gift." I said with my head cocked to the side.

"Not quite." He said handing me a almost flat rectangular shaped box. "Open it." He said with his arms still around me waist.

I opened it and was met with a beautiful silver necklace with the letters D and E in the middle of the heart which was situated on the necklace.

"It's gorgeous, could you please help me put it on?" I asked turning around. I felt that coldness of the necklace as it touched my skin.

"How was your birthday?" Demetrius asked.

"Best birthday ever, I couldn't have asked for anything better." I replied pulling him in for another passionate kiss.